ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhhhhh, i just got hit with a 50$ duty fee from Fedex on my End clothing order...... First time i got hit , hope DHL doesn't send me one.

Prices seem to be dropping on yeezy 350 moonrock around the Bay Area, Solesupremacy $999, RifSF $979, KickCityDC (Connect) $949, compared to FlightClub $1000-$1250. I can see prices continue to drop as we get closer to another 350 model.

The prices for TDs on FC got me looking at where I should go for vacation. Was looking for a size swap but that resell is looking better as time passes.

I had my fun with my pair man. I wore them a lot, even had a slight rip in them. I ended up moving them for $440 last night. You have a come up if your pair is DS. Enjoy that vacation!

Fam  I know it'd been asked   but  just  wondering if it's any different with  different releases. I  was able to order a Moon Rock for a decent resell price  but unsure   of sizing,  I picked up  a 7.5  but on nike  and most other shoes i wear  8.  is it going to be too tight  or am I safe?

Prices seem to be dropping on yeezy 350 moonrock around the Bay Area, Solesupremacy $999, RifSF $979, KickCityDC (Connect) $949, compared to FlightClub $1000-$1250. I can see prices continue to drop as we get closer to another 350 model.
i hope so i really want me a pair of Moonrocks theyre my favorite by far

I wasn't able to see any MRs available on SSENSE but I checked a few minutes after your post @glendroid

I wasn't able to see any MRs available on SSENSE but I checked a few minutes after your post @glendroid
did you read his post?  never once said MR.....  PB 950's
mean.gif

Bruhhhhh, i just got hit with a 50$ duty fee from Fedex on my End clothing order...... First time i got hit , hope DHL doesn't send me one.
I
I got hit by DHL. $80
I copped chocolate 950s on release day from END for exactly $506

thought i got them for a good price

then got hit 2 weeks later with a $50 fedex customs fee invoice

i aint paying it anytime soon tbh

They'll send you to collections and f up your credit

They technically can't do a thing to your credit without a social, the most they can do is just send you to an internal collections that bugs the crap out of you for a few months and then they write it off. 

Have fun with the collection agency.  It won't go away  as other people have said  previously. That's the risk you take when buying from an oversea retailer.  You don't like it don't  buy from them

They'll send you to collections and f up your credit

Have fun with the collection agency.  It won't go away  as other people have said  previously. That's the risk you take when buying from an oversea retailer.  You don't like it don't  buy from them
What part of "I ain't paying it anytime soon tbh" says that I am not going to pay period?

im going to pay just not right now, maybe in a month or 2 , not a big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom