ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude got txt notifications on kourtney kardashian 
roll.gif

I had to back out of that Kardashian notification scheme, Kim tweets so much stupid crap I literally felt my IQ drop each notification.. 
roll.gif

No yeezys are dropping this weekend, you guys can simmer down. Mods can we have new post notifications back then?

Do people read man what you think the last pages been about .adidas said no release this weekend ,posted at 7:30 am est

Ebay pair arrived. Can I please get confirmation of authenticity otherwise I have to open a case? Thanks!

Also, anyone in the Chicago area know of a store called "Saint Alfred"? The seller provided me the receipt of this pair being purchased from there.
yes they are legit... the po matches.... and yes st. alfreds has been around for quite a while and a very nice boutique thats been around quite some time

man where are the news for more 350's.. thats the shoe I want. 750's aren't even comfortable. 
i honestly dont know howthey are going to handle this because the 19th was supposed to be 350s. i could see them doing a christmas eve drop to make xmas a saddermas

i really want those chocolates tho just on looks alone 
laugh.gif
yeah the dark chocolates are nice addition. And I'm not even a "brown shoe" type of guy. But the type of headache and heartache the first 750's left me even though I managed to get a pair under retail, I honestly don't want to deal with the 750 releases again. Because it's looking like they're trying to keep all 750 release the same and on a more limited basis compared to 350's. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom