ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But.. but ...Jasper said they were fake
roll.gif
Info is Solid as Baby POOOOOO
He also just deleted his comments
He also just deleted his comments [emoji]129296[/emoji]
Of Course he did, Too bad we Live in a age of INSTA everything!

Every Blog already Posted his Comments - so he looks even more Dumber for deleting them  
ohwell.gif

I think he was trying to Show Out on his Followers....Like a lame

Hi guys please help me lc this. won this via local group raffle. just wanted to make sure I won the real thing. Also would like to know if I trade this for TD how much should I add? Thanks!

Fake

Look at the boost man

Once you have a real pair in hand you know what the boost is meant to look like.

Last edited:
@vishnu1  every pair you posted has been fake, really bad fakes. Every picture tells a sign of a fake. Immediately noticeable. Before you ask for help, do your research on what to look out for in fakes. The really good fakes are the ones you should be asking for help on, not these super obvious first gen fakes.

@LiLcHiCo4LiFe   St. Alfred is a real shop in Chicago, but don't based legitimacy of your shoes based on a receipt. Receipts can always be replicated or even better, switched out. Sellers can send you fake shoes with a legitimate receipt from a legit pair they have. And some buyers are dumb enough that they see a legit receipt and assume everything is 100% legit. 

Last edited:
FedEx just hit me with the customs bill for my moonrocks :smh: :smh:
got a pair from offspring uk 288 shipped then hit with 60 bucks in customs.at first i was mad but then i realized 348 is way better than what people are willing to pay for resell,i'm humbled.lol

@adidasoriginals: There is no #YEEZYBOOST launch this weekend. Follow #adidasOriginals socials to be the first with official information on all releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom