ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to back out of that Kardashian notification scheme, Kim tweets so much stupid crap I literally felt my IQ drop each notification.. 

when you are looking for fake 350s , what part of the boost has to be different ? for them to be authentic ? is it the pattern ? material ?
the boost foam should be unique across both shoes. the foam should be very textured, and have the seven dots arranged in a circle. fake pairs have the same exact styrofoam looking pattern mirrored across both soles.
in talks with someone for the MR. what's some must have pics for legit check. and what should I look for to deff have a legit pair? thanks
real pairs have an off-white thread in the center stitching. fake pairs have a dark grayish thread. also do the same check above.

hi, can someone please please please LC? I know they're worn out and not deadstock but if someone can please lmk id greatly appreciate it. the person told me she bought it from her bf's friend's boutique but didn't have the receipt cause they basically got it before it was released. he said he got it from the adidas factory in China but got it verified from sole supremacy and sold three pairs to flight club but it just sounded sketch still, like UA pairs. View media item 1809375View media item 1809377View media item 1809379View media item 1809380View media item 1809382

Last edited:

when you are looking for fake 350s , what part of the boost has to be different ? for them to be authentic ? is it the pattern ? material ?

the boost foam should be unique across both shoes. the foam should be very textured, and have the seven dots arranged in a circle. fake pairs have the same exact styrofoam looking pattern mirrored across both soles.

in talks with someone for the MR. what's some must have pics for legit check. and what should I look for to deff have a legit pair? thanks

real pairs have an off-white thread in the center stitching. fake pairs have a dark grayish thread. also do the same check above.
thank you sir.. if i have anymore questions can i pm you? i don't want to clog feed

hi, can someone please please please LC? I know they're worn out and not deadstock but if someone can please lmk id greatly appreciate it. the person told me she bought it from her bf's friend's boutique but didn't have the receipt cause they basically got it before it was released. he said he got it from the adidas factory in China but got it verified from sole supremacy and sold three pairs to flight club but it just sounded sketch still, like UA pairs.
must have copped from that new boutique Le fufu on canal st

Worst fakes ever, everything is wrong.

They lied to you about verification and everything.

Last edited:
Stopped reading at "connect from the adidas factory in China."

must have copped from that new boutique Le fufu on canal st

Worst fakes ever, everything is wrong.

They lied to you about verification and everything.

Does it get any lower? Used fufus with a ridiculous story to back it up. Scammers lie. They will never admit it either so don't bother, just run ...fast. I encountered one who would jump in front of a bus before admitting his half size td's were fakes.

Last edited:
what you mean by that?
The Luisaviaroma's own tags, the stapled stock code on the box.

Basically, everything sums up, should be good to go.

Don't think the fakes "uses" LVR style, I've heard that there are fake Endclothing receipts though.

My UK 10 MR came in couple days back and they're too small. If anyone wants them for what I paid take it to PM, was planning to take them to FC on Friday. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom