ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone recommend a good place to look for DS yeezys? Grailed is a crapshoot filled with scammers and fakes. Need something more reliable but not as expensive as GOAT/STOCKx.

Thanks!

can anyone recommend a good place to look for DS yeezys? Grailed is a crapshoot filled with scammers and fakes. Need something more reliable but not as expensive as GOAT/STOCKx.

Thanks!

You have to pay for peace of mind
Quit being cheap - Goat/StockX is your best bet!

I'm 32 and can understand the hesitation in wearing zebras, for example. I own a pair and my take is that if you're going to be conscience about wearing it, you'll probably end up looking awkward. Wear what you like, no matter the age, with confidence and you'll be good to go. I generally pair louder sneakers with minimalist attire.

Thanks!

Goat/stockX are best bet

You can try local Facebook group and meet up in person

On 10/13 when Stockx got rid of seller fees for 13 hours was your best bet. Some prices hit lows. If you can hold out, I would wait for one of those random days.

Thanks!

StockX and GOAT the best bet. Don't risk it, you're already going to be spending x amount of money...

I've purchased YZYs from StockX it was a great experience.

has anyone tried on the 700s yet? how do they compare to 350s V2 (sizing)?
any website (resellers) have them yet? couldn't find

Not changing a thing on my waves. Love rocking the factory laced look and definitely feel
like the yellow adds to the look of the shoe.

Can't wait!

Nov 1 can't come any closer.. and the inevitable delay in shipping from then for about another two weeks

Y’all talking 700s

I just want a chance at the Beluga 2.0

Those will easily be the best colorway and since I like em so much I’ll prob strike out :lol:

:smh:

You hush. lol.
302529509545082880.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom