ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
7830E0A2-1AFE-48BC-95AC-26FDEDD6A534.gif

Formerly instagram with the ether.

I'm rocking twill blazers,bugle boy jeans and old Calvin Klein #oldmanfashionwave...I need 700s,not too fond of the non og cw.I think yeezy heads can knock out these celebs wearing triple s.I can't lie I'm on triple s a little harder,seen pairs 2000 plus.these waverunners everybody hating on but wait when they drop.you will see offset,uzi,famous dex,Kodi Shane all jump back on yzy brand.they are clones we sneaker heads set the trends not celebs

Last edited:
They leave a ton of money on the table every Yeezy release :lol:

What makes this any different?

People will want these now that they're being seeded. FOMO is a *****! We're eating soon fellas!

Side note broke out my Cala’s the large works great. I’m 6’4 255. They aren’t nearly as baggy as I thought they would be Super cozy.

Thanks for this, you're about the same size as me. Hey what other sweatpants do you wear? Man just tell me all the jeans/pants too.

:lol: yo, shorts ain't the wave with these in my opinion. At least not if your calves are skinny.

You’ve hated on the shoe since the jump...

Your comment insists that the “wave” is only with pants, which means the shoes themselves are wavy.....

Make your mind up...

And give back the Weinstein donations while you’re at it...

You’ve hated on the shoe since the jump...

Your comment insists that the “wave” is only with pants, which means the shoes themselves are wavy.....

Make your mind up...

And give back the Weinstein donations while you’re at it...

Folks can't change their minds about things now? :sick: Initial pictures made the shoe look horrible. Now that we have pictures of it with better looking/fitting clothes, it looks better. Is that so hard to comprehend?

Idc if you hated them and like them now, hate them before and still hate them now, or always loved them. They’re shoes.

And I just want my shipping notification email for said shoes.

:lol: yo, shorts ain't the wave with these in my opinion. At least not if your calves are skinny.

What calves? :lol:

Not gonna lie, I was skeptical about them but could not pass up a new boosted yeezy at retail. I even came in here and said I wanted to sell my pair, now that I'm seeing them with more fits, I'm imagining real life fits that suit my style.

Can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom