ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
0C45FE4F-04CF-49EC-BD5E-4EFD172D421A.gif

Folks can't change their minds about things now? :sick: Initial pictures made the shoe look horrible. Now that we have pictures of it with better looking/fitting clothes, it looks better. Is that so hard to comprehend?

lol @ lace swaps on wave runners....the laces what sets them off...guessing yall the same people talking about "i didn't like the 700s at first, but they grew on me"

some people just don't get it :lol:

Dam really? Thanks

Which model UB's?

UB 3.0 are looser than 1.0, so some people go half a size down in those, ie UB 1.0 they wear a 9, UB 3.0 they wear an 8.5

v2's are closer to UB 1.0 tightness, if not slightly tighter. I went TTS on my Creams, but had to wear them without insoles for a while before they broke in enough. I also put wooden shoe trees in them (fight me) to stretch them out more. Recently put the insoles back in, as well as the shoe trees to continue stretching them out. Now I see why everyone says they are almost as comfy as UB's, now that I have the insole back in.

lol @ lace swaps on wave runners....the laces what sets them off...guessing yall the same people talking about "i didn't like the 700s at first, but they grew on me"
some people just don't get it :lol:

I was one of the first surfers on the wave and I'm def lace swapping ‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom