ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerphase from 10/14 drop came in today. That leather is butter (for those familiar with Jordan shattered backboard, this is far better). Production date is 2/17 for those interested.

Last edited:
4C5AC1B6-2C13-4707-B8BB-9F5EA2ECBD18.jpeg

Via SBD

Interesting ... I gotta see more pics. Pink sample that leaked awhile ago looked dope but the shape on these looks kind of weird?

Just got the powerphase from restock today and saw this big a** scratch. Smh.

I plan to sell it on StockX if I don’t like it now how come I’m gonna sell this and Yeezysupply don’t take return from what I read.

38CE7F36-EF98-4AE3-ACDB-9A44B3308A62.jpeg

Man the only thing you can do is wear it and that will eventually blend into the creasing/ patina it develops. I wasn’t sure if I was gonna keep my pair, but holy crap that leather is pure quality. If future powerphase releases have similar quality leather, I’m in.

Man the only thing you can do is wear it and that will eventually blend into the creasing/ patina it develops. I wasn’t sure if I was gonna keep my pair, but holy crap that leather is pure quality. If future powerphase releases have similar quality leather, I’m in.
Yeah I suppose have no choice to keep it. For real, the quality of leather is A1 but when I see scratch it make me cry lol.

a word to the wise...if you're considering copping 700's i would ask the seller to forward you the YS email and then track back the IP address..
i believe YS emails come from a shopify server

As i dig into my IG explore page.. many "yeezy makers" out there are mass producing these ..im sickkkk :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom