ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hoping that all orders are shipped Nov. 1st considering they have had plenty of time to “process” orders
hoping this as well. If you said all orders will ship out nov 1...3 months before the date...i hope you can get your stuff together to keep that promise

I'm trying to limit myself to 2 colorways per model to keep my from sticking on a model for too long.

This. I still to this day am not a fan of the pull tab on the back. My olive pair from black friday is my fav yeezy release. I sold my chalks because they were too similar. I will be happy with one 350, one 700, and one 750 (if that day ever comes). The 350v2 mids (or 650 or whatever we are calling them) seem meh to me. The desert mouses are not my fav either.

I have chocolate 750, beluga, zebra, black/red and cream 350s, powerphase and 700 on pre-order. I'm not a fan of the yellow colorway at all, tints are too similar to zebra for me and 2.0 beluga is well..2.0. I'll be gunning for them all, but if I miss out, I won't be upset about it. 1 pair of 750s is more than enough IMO and I have enough of the rest, which have a tough enough time being worn.

Can anyone tell me how the 700s run sizing wise? Got a SZ 9.5 on the line and my true size is a 9
Might be hard to know since only friends and family and some ”influencers” have got their pairs in hands yet. Ben Baller said about the same as the V2’s. Snug but really comfortable.

Finally got my YS order in (track pants), they randomly showed up at my door today. They sent them using a different tracking number from what they originally emailed me. All good. Next up, 700's!!

Grey glows my favorite of the 750's and hardly get any wears. All you need is 1 pair.

Had I kept the chocos i wouldve dyed them black

Yeah I suppose have no choice to keep it. For real, the quality of leather is A1 but when I see scratch it make me cry lol.

Mine came with an extra punched hole on the side, straight from StockX haha. I wear my kicks though heavy so it doesn't bother me THAT much.

I do have a question though... for anybody else that has worn their Belugas in the rain before a couple of times, are you outsoles getting any sort of Jordan-like oxidation where it is switching colors of the outsole? Mine is picking up a slight yellowish color and isn't really noticeable unless you're looking directly at where the TPU outsole and midsole meet on the back of the heel. I obviously didn't mean to wear them in the rain, but life happened sometimes and I wasn't able to throw something else on before heading out haha.

MY VACATION CURSE LIVES ON.
AND ITS MY GIRLS BIRTHDAY.
I can feel me being in trouble already lol

02C3652C-C689-411B-AFA8-7500A856DFBD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom