ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna Be Out In Vegas For A Conference Up To The 17th. Gonna Probbaly Extend That Stay Another Day And Give A Shot At These McChicken Jawnz :pimp:

***** Serious question NT *****

Have any of you guys have success cooking on any of da FL apps while being outta town?

25th? ...-_- that's black friday weekend ;_; I'll be in the retail trenches that weekend. Hopefully I can hit on one of the strip spots! That week I'll be entering every dam raffle so I can finally cop a pair and get out

I've hit on creams for all 3 foot apps while out of town. I went to SoCal tho so pairs were plentiful

Thanks for da response. Repped!

I’m lowkey shook lol. I’ll be away for 3 months in OKC starting in November for job training. Idk what da yeezy scene is like out there or sneaker scene in general.

IMG_4498.jpg
Zara trying to hop on the wave

Yo man... i ordered infant yeezys from the restock on Kidssupply 4-5 weeks ago.. and still nothing...

chaarge back season...

seriously though the 25th....il be on a plane...going to florida...whelp!!! guess no beluga 2.0s for me

:lol: Funny you say this. I always feel kinda weird when I wear my Yeezys. I'm usually a lowkey kinda guy, but whenever I rock my Yeezys I feel like I put off a "HEY LOOK AT ME!" type of vibe.

Kind of like the wired 145 million into your foundations account via 9 Russians...

Kanye should have never said in interview in wish I had power of zara.Bad rant move.The triple s balenciaga is the only poppin old man wave kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom