ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So never owned a pair of yeezy's, already accepting i am taking an L but if i were to try, what are my best avenues with copping a pair?

DM8bnyLW4AAdO0I

Repost?

:smokin

Let’s see how much you hit with the app now :lol:

Champs fairlane will still backdoor I bet
I'm so Sick about the app smh. I don't buy many kicks from FTL like that besides Yeezy's lol. Fairlane raffle is still legit tho bro. In all honesty it's legit. Somerset is iffy.

Would be great if the Beluga v2 was a GR

I've seen people saying same # as creams but if you're hearing more then even better :pimp:

So never owned a pair of yeezy's, already accepting i am taking an L but if i were to try, what are my best avenues with copping a pair?

Get VIP status @ FL, FA, & da Champs app & then get that extra one minute head start by checking in @ da store or from a poster in here. May Yeezus & da Sneaker Gods be with you.

I'm so Sick about the app smh. I don't buy many kicks from FTL like that besides Yeezy's lol. Fairlane raffle is still legit tho bro. In all honesty it's legit. Somerset is iffy.

Either of y'all ever hit at Puffer Reds in Ypsi?

Being in Nashville for any sneaker release is the worst no chance unless one of the homies or somebody back home hits for you smh cant wait to move after graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom