ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FBB511EE-AF9A-450C-925A-2EEB12C7AEAD.jpeg
Saw this on Twitter. Not sure how valid it is.

Looks legit

http://www.chingluh.com/en/join-ching-luh

Brb, taking my talents to China :smokin

FB9D8B28-E9A0-4351-92BB-55999FB80510.png
A152B278-3CCA-4B08-9236-F41C36832D18.jpeg
Bangkok blows compared to other parts of Thailand. It’s more of a stop overnight town. Enjoy the night market down the river on a boat one evening. (Pic above to show hotel concierge and they’ll tell you how to get there)

Enjoy the many excellent semi legit yeezies you’ll find there such as the ones in the photo above.

You’ll be able to access adidas and make your purchases easy.

FB9D8B28-E9A0-4351-92BB-55999FB80510.png
A152B278-3CCA-4B08-9236-F41C36832D18.jpeg
Bangkok blows compared to other parts of Thailand. It’s more of a stop overnight town. Enjoy the night market down the river on a boat one evening. (Pic above to show hotel concierge and they’ll tell you how to get there)

Enjoy the many excellent semi legit yeezies you’ll find there such as the ones in the photo above.

You’ll be able to access adidas and make your purchases easy.
Yea we're only in Bangkok for the one day before heading to Japan. But thanks for the tips, that view looks pretty nice. I'll check out that boat ride when im there, btw how long were you in thailand for?

I'm so Sick about the app smh. I don't buy many kicks from FTL like that besides Yeezy's lol. Fairlane raffle is still legit tho bro. In all honesty it's legit. Somerset is iffy.

Maybe the FTL but the champs ain’t legit G. They would deny people on Tuesday when it’s monday/Tuesday and throw tickets away

Hopefully I win there just to laugh when I pick up my pair

Yea we're only in Bangkok for the one day before heading to Japan. But thanks for the tips, that view looks pretty nice. I'll check out that boat ride when im there, btw how long were you in thailand for?

So lucky to be going to Japan!!! I would be stopping at the Subaru STI factory if I went there. You should rent a Levorg STI while your there.

Well what is it?

You're able to tell instantly by the length of the lower lace loop. Legit pairs have a much longer bottom lace loop than all replicas out except for the ones that come out of the LN5 factory. Those joints are scary accurate.

Same factory has Frozen Yellow fakes with the gum soles already too. They have them made to where the whole sole, sockliner, and the laces fully glow under UV light. I wonder if they'll be right.

Don’t doubt it

Hopefully I can eat and likely be done
oh yeah Champs is TRASH. I have a buddy that works there. All the main managers either keep a pair or backdoor 75% of the stock smh. Only select few hit. The last legit raffle they had was the Creams.

I love my ooped champs pairs.

Spend more money at the store instead of slurping around for the extremely limited releases.

It’s all about building that contact sphere.

I love my ooped champs pairs.

Spend more money at the store instead of slurping around for the extremely limited releases.

It’s all about building that contact sphere.
lol or bring the cute female manager starbucks when u visit.

Beluga 2.0's look a thousand times better than the frozen yellows, makes sense to me
Agreed, but I'm trying to get those frozen yellows too.

I would have been pissed if it was the other way around.

Also, 200k pairs is still not a lot for the demand. People that always fail on yeezys should still act like their OG beluga limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom