ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoe was flames before that.. was absolutely all in.

Now this whole “most limited yeezy ever” thing mixed in with the gum bottom...maaaannn.. Def going to try & cop but I gotta see how these look in hand.. Ye ruined a good thing

I still can’t get used to the odd mix of colors with this colorway in the first place, and now the sole is so out of place. Idk still gonna try for them for possible trade bait

Gum sole brings em out and makes em look better to me. With all the hate for these I'm glad no one will try to cop
Haha do you honestly believe that? With the rumours of how limited they are every little hypebeast is gonna go after these just to flip them. I’m really curious to see how easily they will be to flip for resell as I find it hard to see many people paying large amounts for them. Only seeing negative thoughts on how they look.

Extremely ugly pair, glad they made them in small amounts so we won't have to see them everywhere :lol:

Also, anyone catch that 9/17 production date on the tag? Interesting.

What if there is two sets? The 1st sets are the ones the screwed up with the gum sole hence the "limited" status. Then the 2nd pair will be the ones we been seeing this whole time!.....lol wishful thinking. I really liked how they looked when they first popped up

The only other thing i've heard, but it's a rumor and I can't/won't confirm, is another (larger) release looming of the Wave Runner 700's.

Which makes logical sense, why would they do a pre-order and not a normal release? I hate posting rumors, but it should give a little hope to those who had wished they did the pre-order. Holding off on paying the resell when the 1st round ships would be my best advice. Or if you got a pair, cash them in right away. :lol:

What if there is two sets? The 1st sets are the ones the screwed up with the gum sole hence the "limited" status. Then the 2nd pair will be the ones we been seeing this whole time!.....lol wishful thinking. I really liked how they looked when they first popped up
A solid neon sole would make the shoe 100% better but it would still be ugly. Gum sole makes ZERO sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom