ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only other thing i've heard, but it's a rumor and I can't/won't confirm, is another (larger) release looming of the Wave Runner 700's.

Which makes logical sense, why would they do a pre-order and not a normal release? I hate posting rumors, but it should give a little hope to those who had wished they did the pre-order. Holding off on paying the resell when the 1st round ships would be my best advice. Or if you got a pair, cash them in right away. :lol:

I really wonder if Wave Runner resale plateaus like the PPs did. Although they’re being hyped up now, I just can’t see WR resale consistently being as high as the 350s.

D8328D7A-973E-46DF-B6CC-40C5900702CD.png

This is reminding me of that old family guy episode where they are all bored and Peter suggests trying to pass the time by making up rumors lol

Rumors of Breds restock? :smh:
They were up on ADC for another country last week weren't they?

I swear these 700s never look them same in any 2 photos. Most of the time I stand by my opinion that they'll disgusting, but there have been a few where they look way less bulky. Still not for me though. Resell on these frozen yellows about to be lit :pimp:.

They pushing these 700s hard.....absolutely no way they're YS only.
I'm just hoping they release this year and quantity is more than 750s

im really not sure which pair I dislike more. Beluga 1.0 or piss yellows. Both colors pop wayyy too much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom