ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6477.JPG
Loving both colors and all but with all due respect these definitely look way better when they are worn with more baggy/wider pants. Skinny pants just make them look stupid chunky on feet. But if that’s how you want to rock them then go ahead :smile:

Them being chunky is the whole point though. I dont wanna wear wide/baggy pants just because they are a bulky shoe. That bein said I would experiment with the whole wide pant look.

This pic above they dont look that chunky either, though side view is more evident.

Btw why when you embed pics, its always at the top? Mad annoying to copy and paste so the pic is below the quote.

Triple S arent for everyone and its not a shoe you can just throw on. I like em a lot, haven worn any V1's or V2's lately for my shoots. Been wearing the Sock Runners a lot as well, a more mainstream appealing model. I just like the take Demna and crew took with the SSS. Its different.

Theres thought to the SSS design as opposed to say Virgil and the trash shoes hes put out.

Last edited:
Triple S arent for everyone and its not a shoe you can just throw on. I like em a lot, haven worn any V1's or V2's lately for my shoots. Been wearing the Sock Runners a lot as well, a more mainstream appealing model. I just like the take Demna and crew took with the SSS. Its different.

Theres thought to the SSS design as opposed to say Virgil and the trash shoes hes put out.

How are the Triple S comfort wise? Arenas were uncomfortable shoes IMO. I'm obviously not expecting boost level comfort on a luxury sneaker, but $800 is a lot to dish out for a shoe that has my feet hurting after walking around all day

Yellow yeezys are not the most limited ever. They're the ugliest CW ever ever. That's a fact, I put that on my momma!

700's most limited :smokin

Reactions: JPS
How are the Triple S comfort wise? Arenas were uncomfortable shoes IMO. I'm obviously not expecting boost level comfort on a luxury sneaker, but $800 is a lot to dish out for a shoe that has my feet hurting after walking around all day

They are really comfortable for being high ens shoes. The inside of the sneaker is really comfy but the soles are really stiff though. And getting them, you have to know that each shoe weighs around 3-4 lbs so they are incredibly heavy. Nothing to wear a whole day but they most definitely do the job for a few hours. Only ”complain” like I said is that the soles are 0 flexible like I’m used to from Yeezys and UBs for example.

They are really comfortable for being high ens shoes. The inside of the sneaker is really comfy but the soles are really stiff though. And getting them, you have to know that each shoe weighs around 3-4 lbs so they are incredibly heavy. Nothing to wear a whole day but they most definitely do the job for a few hours. Only ”complain” like I said is that the soles are 0 flexible like I’m used to from Yeezys and UBs for example.

Thanks for the input. Damn, had no idea the shoes would be that heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom