ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because you don’t know what it refers to.

I guess I don't either. What is it? Urban Dictionary has a few different options. Hick that grew up in desert area, people that camp / shoot guns in the desert, hot but weird chicks from Phoenix, or SoCal girls who wear Uggs and **** like that.

I'm assuming the last one?

I’ll Wait
tumblr_lwepul7lXD1qdmv0so1_500.gif

Ain’t Trippin’ Here Either Way :pimp:

This Shot From OchoCinco Is One Of The Better On Foot Angles We’ve Seen To This Point IMO
79AD4312-494D-41B5-9719-38369B5E5590.jpeg

Another B List Celeb Riding That Wave Early :emoji_ocean:

:nerd:

Last edited:
How do yall remove smell from y'all Yeezys? My sneakers don't usually smell funky but for some reason after every wear my Yeezys smell funny. Do yall just use those little sneaker ball deodorizers?

How do yall remove smell from y'all Yeezys? My sneakers don't usually smell funky but for some reason after every wear my Yeezys smell funny. Do yall just use those little sneaker ball deodorizers?

I just use those fabric freshener sheets, the one that you use for laundry loads. Also, you can use baking soda and leave it over the night.

Been on my Balenciaga wave too much. :lol:

Dad shoe alert.
Loving both colors and all but with all due respect these definitely look way better when they are worn with more baggy/wider pants. Skinny pants just make them look stupid chunky on feet. But if that’s how you want to rock them then go ahead :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom