ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
kanye-west-kim-concert-102616.jpg

They are really comfortable for being high ens shoes. The inside of the sneaker is really comfy but the soles are really stiff though. And getting them, you have to know that each shoe weighs around 3-4 lbs so they are incredibly heavy. Nothing to wear a whole day but they most definitely do the job for a few hours. Only ”complain” like I said is that the soles are 0 flexible like I’m used to from Yeezys and UBs for example.

Soles are stiff but it doesnt affect comfort at all. I woudnt even us the sole being "stiff" to describe the comfort. The inside is plush, it is actually quite comfortable and on foot you get used to the heaviness. Ive worn mine the whole day and I never felt tired. Only complaint is I cant drive stick in em. :lol:

those balenciagas man are straight garbage , when you look yourself in 10 years from now what you were wearing back then you ll laugh so hard

those balenciagas man are straight garbage , when you look yourself in 10 years from now what you were wearing back then you ll laugh so hard

As much as I love the "dad shoe" trend going on,, (OG Wave Runner speaking),, I kind of have to agree. And I actually like the triple Ss

I give the chunky sneaker fad another few months before its run its course. It definitely doesn't have the longevity of an Ultra Boost (and even that's getting beaten to the ground at this point)

As much as I love the "dad shoe" trend going on,, (OG Wave Runner speaking),, I kind of have to agree. And I actually like the triple Ss

I give the chunky sneaker fad another few months before its run its course. It definitely doesn't have the longevity of an Ultra Boost (and even that's getting beaten to the ground at this point)

This. I can't mess with the 700s because they look too much like a pair of Sketchers.

The comments about the SSS make me love them even more. Favorite shoe so far this year for me, together with the 700.

No doubt it is a lovely looking shoe but do you honestly see it having the legs of an Ultra Boost, Jordan 1, 3, AF1, or heck, even the NMD?

Agreed with the TripS centiment (pun intended) they are high on the trend wave and i dont see them having the staying power..

I'm not about to drop 800 on a trendy pair of shoes, or two or three like i see dudes posting on IG for a shoe thats going to be out of style in a few quarters..Oh and hold the "these aint for broke boi's" comments, iust bought a Rolex, something that will hold value for years to come

In 10 years ill be on the new **** so no I wont care. :lol:

Not everythig needs to have longevity. I probably wont care about these kicks next year tbh, but I like em now.

Agreed with the TripS centiment (pun intended) they are high on the trend wave and i dont see them having the staying power..

I'm not about to drop 800 on a trendy pair of shoes, or two or three like i see dudes posting on IG for a shoe thats going to be out of style in a few quarters..Oh and hold the "these aint for broke boi's" comments, iust bought a Rolex, something that will hold value for years to come

With a dab of ranch or naw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom