ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNL5Y6zUEAEGUhV.jpg:large

Ferg got his pair

i read it dude but the idea that they won't do well and that would allow you to cop below retail is what I found funny. Maybe you need to read better
What's wrong with hoping and having an opinion ? I get you're a super Kanye fan and want everything with him to do well

What's wrong with hoping and having an opinion ? I get you're a super Kanye fan and want everything with him to do well
i never said anything was wrong with having an opinion. Don't know where you got that idea so get out of your feels. Super Kanye fan just because I have a differing opinion from you? Grow up

Dude seems super uniCorny
yep and tbh I really like the 700s (only the grey cw). Imo the grey cw is the best shoe Kanye has come out with since working with adidas. I'd love for them to be able to be easy to secure but we all know that ain't gonna be the case

Lol one can never get a pair of yeezys with boost for under retail. Maybe the damn boots but not a boost shoe LOL

How did anyone strike out on the 700...

They were live for hours before thy sold out lol
its not like everyone can be glued to their phones or computers all day. I didn't even realize they dropped on YS until it was too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom