ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0664.GIF
u dont count. ur actually cool

I remember sitting on the page texting my brother and he was like " dude, a new yeezy boost, at retail, first of its kind..how can you not cop?!?!"

glad he smacked some sense into me

And re: being gluded to your phones... if you stay ready, you aint gotta get ready :smokin

I remember sitting on the page texting my brother and he was like " dude, a new yeezy boost, at retail, first of its kind..how can you not cop?!?!"

glad he smacked some sense into me

And re: being gluded to your phones... if you stay ready, you aint gotta get ready :smokin

Wish I had a brother

My brother isn't particularly everything to me , but damn without one ... you lost your best friend

How did anyone strike out on the 700...

They were live for hours before thy sold out lol

Well, some of us only cop what we like, and I didn't like how the shoe looked at the time. I couldn't care less about how it will resell; I've never resold a pair of shoes I purchased - all straight to feet.

lmao a grip of peeps were complaining about the price and shipping but now they are contemplating re-sale.

Not even afraid to admit I was one of those people. 350~ is a lot to commit to considering the circumstances. Fortunately for me I decided to just say eff it. Hopefully patience pays off & YS delivers as promised

its not like everyone can be glued to their phones or computers all day. I didn't even realize they dropped on YS until it was too late

yup, i was working and tend to ignore my emails coming through on my phone. by the time i realized what happened my size was gone :frown:

Well, some of us only cop what we like, and I didn't like how the shoe looked at the time. I couldn't care less about how it will resell; I've never resold a pair of shoes I purchased - all straight to feet.

Crooked Clinton lying again smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom