ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
110% in for Beloogs 2.0

got rid of the 1.0 bc the orange "swoosh" got too obnoxious

Hopefully this holidays yeezy releases are available everywhere in mass GR form including in all stores like footlocker, champs, dicks, etc.

Man I need adidas official Twitter to chime in cause these YM release dates changing too much I don't know what to believe. My birthday on 18th so I hope the 25th is true for 2.0s. I need 1000 pairs

I think wearing a pair of Yeezys is obnoxious enough in itself.
lol how are all black or predominantly grey kicks obnoxius?

lets be serious most people wouldnt be able to tell if we rocking yeezys or roshes

lets be serious most people wouldnt be able to tell if we rocking yeezys or roshes
I'm surprised at how many people know what yeezys are. They definitely get noticed. Majority of people can't tell if they're real or fake tho lol

Man I need adidas official Twitter to chime in cause these YM release dates changing too much I don't know what to believe. My birthday on 18th so I hope the 25th is true for 2.0s. I need 1000 pairs
I feel you.
Usually when YM posts exact dates of yeezys within a month of release they're for the most part correct.
I've been hearing the 25th from other people since Sunday too

Fair enough. I just think that the V2s for example are a pretty loud shoe because of the aggressive sole and the loud stripe. Though, being a predominantly black shoe does tone it down a little.

Reactions: JPS
agreed.

its a weird phenomenon. same thing when people swear up and down that preme resell prices are the retail prices
Had this same talk with my boy on Sunday lol.
I blame a lot of the new people with money that get into these streetwear stuff not doing any research of their own. Half of them don't know the difference between retail and value

MY VACATION CURSE LIVES ON.
AND ITS MY GIRLS BIRTHDAY.
I can feel me being in trouble already lol

02C3652C-C689-411B-AFA8-7500A856DFBD.png

All I care about

Y’all can keep your frozen piss

Adidas really some ****heads for dropping these belugas on thanksgiving weekend when every one is on vacay... but anyway, does anyone know how the Florida yzy scene is? I know Miami has been on the confirmed app before, any shops closer to Orlando? Do the foot stores usually get any yzy love down there?

Damn I'll be in thailand when 2.0s release, hoping they have some type of wifi where ill be staying lol

Adidas really some ****heads for dropping these belugas on thanksgiving weekend when every one is on vacay... but anyway, does anyone know how the Florida yzy scene is? I know Miami has been on the confirmed app before, any shops closer to Orlando? Do the foot stores usually get any yzy love down there?
1 Store in Orlando on confirmed

If it’s the same as zebras/creams then a few footlockers (3) and Champs (2) around here get them. 2 FNL get them. And there is APB in Jacksonville that gets them I think

Orlando has confirmed app. Footstores also get them.

I'm surprised at how many people know what yeezys are. They definitely get noticed. Majority of people can't tell if they're real or fake tho lol

funny you say this.. i was wearing my creams and my tailor, older Vietnamese man keeps commenting/complimenting on them .telling me about how nice they look.. he doesnt know what they are, cause he asked me.. but hes always 'mirin when i walk in

game recognize game i guess :smokin

^^^ finally a decent fit from Ye... #relaxedfit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom