ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend who works at Adidas said his store manager is hearing that beluga 2.0 are dropping at the end of November (he’s been wrong befoRe) . Also I saw some reputable ppl posting on IG about belugas releasing end of November

My friend who works at Adidas said his store manager is hearing that beluga 2.0 are dropping at the end of November (he’s been wrong befoRe) . Also I saw some reputable ppl posting on IG about belugas releasing end of November

I wouldn't be surprised. Last year the 3 colors of 350 the day before thanksgiving.

Man we aren’t getting pairs in hand til end of November I bet lmao

Count on that...

Shipping services are already generally delayed during the Holidays as is...YS takes weeks in some cases to ship stuff under normal circumstances...They’ll be doing good if they get everybody their pairs while the calendar still shows 2017...

Count on that...

Shipping services are already generally delayed during the Holidays as is...YS takes weeks in some cases to ship stuff under normal circumstances...They’ll be doing good if they get everybody their pairs while the calendar still shows 2017...

I’m hoping that all orders are shipped Nov. 1st considering they have had plenty of time to “process” orders

I’m hoping that all orders are shipped Nov. 1st considering they have had plenty of time to “process” orders

I'm curious how many pairs ended up selling on that pre-order. Not sure what kind of volume Yeezy Supply can handle when it comes to fulfillment. Considering we haven't heard more beyond seeded pairs, this 700 might actually be a YS exclusive - not sure if that has been confirmed.

Girl in FTL told me the Beluga 2.0 coming out Dec 16th which is the same day as the Gatorade 6s. hopefully thats true but if they come out earlier i will be ready

I'm curious how many pairs ended up selling on that pre-order. Not sure what kind of volume Yeezy Supply can handle when it comes to fulfillment. Considering we haven't heard more beyond seeded pairs, this 700 might actually be a YS exclusive - not sure if that has been confirmed.

i would say this is the most limited/exclusive Yeezy to date

IMG_6307.JPG
I hope you're both wrong but if you're right it gives me time to look for these, can someone ID these pantalones?

Girl in FTL told me the Beluga 2.0 coming out Dec 16th which is the same day as the Gatorade 6s. hopefully thats true but if they come out earlier i will be ready

If this is true ... where does that leave the blue tints? which was slated for a December release.

I fn want my 700 now man :nthat:

Not sure if I'll keep any other Yeezy for the rest of the year if I get em.

Beluga 2.0 is a maybe but I'm content with my Bred & Zebra v2s.

I'm trying to limit myself to 2 colorways per model to keep my from sticking on a model for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom