ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben baller said in his comments that 700s fit snug like v2s

Had a feeling...When they dropped I opted to stick with my V2 size...Glad I did if that’s the case...

F4080BBB-B49F-42F2-945D-48357ABC1931.jpeg

LOL I guess I got back in the shoe game just at the right time (as a 42-year-old dad) -- I just went down the rabbit hole trying to figure out who TF 'nickydiamonds' is. :blush:

When my 700's arrive, I'll see if I can find the most 'dad' outfit I can find from my wardrobe and post a pic (sorry, there will be no jeans shorts -- that's one offense I've never committed).

I'm thinking Polo cargo shorts and a Columbia shirt w/ a nice snug baseball cap, perhaps while at one of my kids' basketball games.:D

i need yall to cop some pleated dockers and kirkland brand dress shirts my guys

Ben baller said in his comments that 700s fit snug like v2s
nice good thing i sized down like my v1/750 sizing :D /s

damn i hope they fit, i just assumed since it was a bulkier silhouette to size down (usually gotta size down from my experiences w/ bulkier shoes).

I've gone size 12 on V2s and they fit well, but they are the ONLY adidas shoe I wear at 12. Everything else is 11.5 or even 11s for PK NMDs and such. Hoping 11.5 on the 700s wasn't a mistake. I'm relatively confident they'll be ok though.

nice good thing i sized down like my v1/750 sizing :D /s

damn i hope they fit, i just assumed since it was a bulkier silhouette to size down (usually gotta size down from my experiences w/ bulkier shoes).

In the same boat, and this was my line of thinking too. I’m hoping this works out though; I actually wanna wear these.

Ordered a 9 and 9.5 and the 9 got cancelled, so I should be good. 9.5 is my V2 size. We shall see once they’re in hand though

I've gone size 12 on V2s and they fit well, but they are the ONLY adidas shoe I wear at 12. Everything else is 11.5 or even 11s for PK NMDs and such. Hoping 11.5 on the 700s wasn't a mistake. I'm relatively confident they'll be ok though.
pretty much same, v2s i wear a 10.5 but all my other adidas shoes (besides ozweegos + UBs) are either a 10 or a 9.5.

Order a 10.5 and 5.5 for bae

they cancelled mine

Then I caught my size again when they dropped on YS EU to the Fwd address

I'm trying to ride the :emoji_ocean: too
yea seen tons of people get through on eu drop . Hopefully they repeat this so can snag more in the future.

I really pray to God that my friends 700 pair in my size that he ordered ships. So want to wear these. He did order some other sizes but in different orders and with different adresses I think. The price is going to skyrocket I’m sure and he’s willing to oop me if they actually ship. International order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom