ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big but kind of tight...You know, restricting but loose...

Honestly though I've seen twitter / IG posts saying they run big, and other saying they run small...We won't know until us normal people start actually getting pairs in hand...

0739E668-40B3-46EE-856B-B8195A0BF289.jpeg

Kids Wave Runners.

For kids > Adults

They'll probably cost a lot over time but people probably won't be willing to pay more than 1000 bucks yet
Bro you trippin if you think people wont pay over $1,000. Peeps were paying over a G for Powerphase which were a rebranded model. For now the 700's are more limited and have Boost so they will be fetching well over $1,000.

700s>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pee Pee 350s

I was really hoping for fall winter we would get a 750 v2. As of now disappointed in the 500s. Especially if they don't have boost. If they were "available" and had boost and were ~$150-$200....id consider a pair honestly.

Bro you trippin if you think people wont pay over $1,000. Peeps were paying over a G for Powerphase which were a rebranded model. For now the 700's are more limited and have Boost so they will be fetching well over $1,000.

Agreed. Seems like people are still trying to justify why they didn't place a pre-order.

Been a fan of the 700s OG since I saw those pics of Ye walking through the airport

That being said, to be devils advocate,,,, 300$ price tag, tack on a +3 month wait with YS, and sizing questions probably played factors for the hesitant wave riders

Been a fan of the 700s OG since I saw those pics of Ye walking through the airport

That being said, to be devils advocate,,,, 300$ price tag, tack on a +3 month wait with YS, and sizing questions probably played factors for the hesitant wave riders

Yeah didn't really think of it like that. Price tag and wait probably had something to do with it.

I mean if they pay over a stack that's fine with me lol I got a pair. The main reason I say they won't is because reputable resellers are pre ordering their pre ordered pairs for $550-750

Yeah didn't really think of it like that. Price tag and wait probably had something to do with it.

I forgot to mention how they came out of nowhere. No rumors, leaks, info. If I remember correctly, even the "almighty" YM had no idea they were releasing.

I'm sure if news broke out of a solid release date a week prior,, people would have scooped em up much quicker.

I'm mad I hesitated and miss on my size. I still copped the 10.5. With yeezys I just learn if I got the cash for the retail price cop and either size swap or trade for something else.

Pull the trigger on Cream V2 Size 13 $500? Really need a 12.5 but don't feel like paying much more than $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom