ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because pricing is at $800 means it’s fake? , for all we know the store is taking a loss and the owner of the sneakers is getting more then $800... it’s a way to create hype for the store and get people to go in ... imo take a hit but gain attention worth it at the end .. could be wrong but seems that way

Because just a certain amount of people get pairs 2 weeks prior the release and I don't see any of them dropping the shoes at a 3rd rate consignment store

Reseller around my way said he got 2 FSR Locked up and was pre ordering em for $750

Not sure if that means anything

Come on Savino and get your sh** together and please ship my proxy international pair tomorrow so I can rock these awesome shoes! Not gonna have too high hopes and will expect them to ship in like 2 weeks since they are the worst.

There were cancelations? I knew yeezy supply gave the option to cancel but didn’t know they canceled orders
Cancelled mine saying they suspected fraud, used a diff shipping and billing address was the reason apparently

2017-10-31_15-33-01.jpg

holy f$%k

ITS LIT

A lot of people don’t don’t find them creditable but YM said shipping won’t happen tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom