ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean but assuming this isn't some conspiracy...they have no incentive to not ship the shoes.
They have the money....eventually they are going to make and ship the shoes...so like unless this is a giant ponzi scheme where they aren't going to send shoes and keep our money or roll our money into something else blah blah blah...there really is no reason a giant multi billion dollar company like Adidas would need to keep our money.

This assumes that YS is just staring at boxes of shoes not being shipped not doing anything else.Their incentive to do one thing vs the other is completely dependent on what else they have going on. If they feel that sorting inventory and preping for the next season is more important than shipping stock they've already collected money on, guess what they're gonna do?

This assumes that YS is just staring at boxes of shoes not being shipped not doing anything else.Their incentive to do one thing vs the other is completely dependent on what else they have going on. If they feel that sorting inventory and preping for the next season is more important than shipping stock they've already collected money on, guess what they're gonna do?

thats why you pay with an AMEX card....
you will never have worries

I hear you, this makes sense.
You'd hope customer loyalty (and rewarding those that gave you $300 3 month early) would be paramount but we know that isn't always the case

I repeat again, they had three dark months to get it together. And I'm still not getting anything on my UPS choice app. And I still haven't gotten my Zebras, but I must sit and be still and wait for YS.

I hear you, this makes sense.
You'd hope customer loyalty (and rewarding those that gave you $300 3 month early) would be paramount but we know that isn't always the case

Everything I've seen up until this point leads me to believe that YS is a small outfit. I feel the shop itself serves more as a marketing ploy than actual revenue generation. At the end of the day it's a mixed bag, and it's been that way since jump. At this scale customer loyalty doesn't mean much when people only buy from them on release day Guarantee the site is a ghost town 99% of the year aside from the occasional pings from website monitors.

I repeat again, they had three dark months to get it together. And I'm still not getting anything on my UPS choice app. And I still haven't gotten my Zebras, but I must sit and be still and wait for YS.

I'm not saying that you don't have the right to be frustrated, I'm just saying "customer service" and "customer loyalty" clearly aren't a priorities for YS.

I'm not saying that you don't have the right to be frustrated, I'm just saying "customer service" and "customer loyalty" clearly aren't a priorities for YS.

lets be honest, none of us have "customer loyalty" to YS.
we only buy Yeezys and track pants off that site....and let all the other expensive trash sit

lets be honest, none of us have "customer loyalty" to YS.
we only buy Yeezys and track pants off that site....and let all the other expensive trash sit

facts

100% of customers are after 1% of their stock. From a strictly loyalty perspective they don't owe anyone anything in a timely fashion. Is it bad business? Sure. But their reputation has no influence on their yeezy sales.

I understand they don't have loyalty to us as customers but we are what drive their sales. Some of us may not buy all of there products but we pay with our money for what we do get. Hype it all they want but if we purchased a pair of 700's maybe we purchased them way before the hype. So it's not about loyalty it's about customer service. Nike may not be the greatest but I've never had issues with them or any footsites upon my purchase.

Let's just wait till someone finally gets a shipping confirmation, to early in calabasas to start shipping lol

I understand they don't have loyalty to us as customers but we are what drive their sales. Some of us may not buy all of there products but we pay with our money for what we do get. Hype it all they want but if we purchased a pair of 700's maybe we purchased them way before the hype. So it's not about loyalty it's about customer service. Nike may not be the greatest but I've never had issues with them or any footsites upon my purchase.

There's never a good excuse for bad customer service. Unfortunately for you, you're dealing in a space where if you walk away there's probably hundreds of people ready to take your place. And with a crew with probably half the size of a Nike factory outlet brick and mortar they're probably not in a rush to do anything quickly.

But like I said, I don't even think yeezysupplys existence is sales driven at all. It's marketing and probably a place for friends and family to get stuff they want when they want lol

I don't separate YZYSPLY from Adidas. I guess i should. I would hope adidas is to take hits for any issues people have with YZY SPLY but if they function as an independent then i suppose they are to blame. In which case if this drags on it won't ruin anyones faith in Adidas as a company just YZYSPLY as a vendor of adidas shoes.

either way...we waited this long...as long as i get my pair i will be happy...before xmas :lol:

If yezzysupply is answering emails in a timely manner, then they aren't busy packing up orders ijs... They'll ship but stressin over it wont make it happen faster :smokin if you're waiting on shipping you already won the battle

Ys is a warehouse space with shelves, roller racks and shipping materials.

Ys is also run by children and friends of the program. There’s no logistic robot there to move the process along

^ Exactly. Trying to compare it to an Amazon, Adidas, etc. is silly when YS probably has a fraction of those companies infrastructure

my Barney voice.
If all of the websites, would ship just like Amazon
Oh what a world it would be. Up in the sky with my hopes open wide. Ah ah ah Ah

Word I’m not gonna lose sleep over these joints. Some people are waiting for restocks or wider release and some of us just waiting for our shoes. I’m excited even though I didn’t get my direct size at least for a small price I can size swap somewhere if they fit too snug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom