ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cautiously optimistic.

The fact they responded is a good sign that's for sure.

Agreed...Considering they almost never respond to emails...

That being said, it’s still YS...They could decide to ship 10 orders a day starting tomorrow, and they would still technically be starting the shipping process on November 1st...

LOL you guys seriously trippin if you think they gonna start shipping orders tomorrow

That email was sent by some nobody on the totem pole trying to appease dude in hopes of no further emails. This ain't their first rodeo

Yeah but at the same time, YS made a mistake then by putting ”ships 11/1” on the product page when they released. They should have said ”starts shipping 11/1” instead and not risk getting a lot of angry customers.

Cancel
302529509545082880.png

7597E844-0DA7-4642-9003-3870054C76F2.jpeg

Possibly getting ready for the AM4LA and Xeno but could possibly be for the Yeezy’s as well :emoji_thinking:

LOL you guys seriously trippin if you think they gonna start shipping orders tomorrow

That email was sent by some nobody on the totem pole trying to appease dude in hopes of no further emails. This ain't their first rodeo

C'mon you know these kids need their 700s ASAP to post the obligatory on-foot IG shot and get a couple likes to make their day more meaningful. Then once they're satisfied it goes right back in the box and listed on eBay, StockX, GOAT, FC, UN or whatever other copycat consignment shop that's popped up in the past few years

If they were actually going to ship 2maro we should have seen shipping labels via UPS app showing up for ppl by now.

By whom?
You're killing my hopes here
Oh I'm sorry I thought you meant if the adidas confirmed where getting them, that's y I typed yes. From reading from different sources many have stated that this is the most limited V2 and that only ADC , YS, confirmed and some consortium stores will have them and not footsites. But who knows things may change.

Yeezy supply has a week. If they don't ship by next friday i will send an email. But in all honesty if they took a ton of pre orders and start shipping things out today...a week should be long enough to get to every pre order. I can understand not being able to get them ALL out today. But its 2017...amazon delivers things to your house in HOURS....you can make it in a week

^ Again, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but look at things from their perspective. YS has no incentive to start shipping 700s today, tomorrow, or even next week. They got your money already. Unless there's a couple hundred cancellations like Girzz said, none of you guys' thinly veiled complaint letters are gonna do jack.

Let's just hope for the best at this point

^ Again, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but look at things from their perspective. YS has no incentive to start shipping 700s today, tomorrow, or even next week. They got your money already. Unless there's a couple hundred cancellations like Girzz said, none of you guys' thinly veiled complaint letters are gonna do jack.

Let's just hope for the best at this point

I mean but assuming this isn't some conspiracy...they have no incentive to not ship the shoes.
They have the money....eventually they are going to make and ship the shoes...so like unless this is a giant ponzi scheme where they aren't going to send shoes and keep our money or roll our money into something else blah blah blah...there really is no reason a giant multi billion dollar company like Adidas would need to keep our money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom