ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
$800 isn't bad for "the most limited yeezy ever." It'll be interesting to see what these fetch after they actually drop.

I still believe the 700's are the most limited. I've yet to see anyone in a bathtub full of 700's or at Home Depot building a "brick" wall with a wall of 700's yet. Haha

I believe Adidas told Kanye's Team "Look we aren't 100% sure about this shoe! It's different from anything that we are doing. So do preorders! You sell out 90% then we will manufacture them!" And the rest is a waiting game from a logistical standpoint. I bet Kanye is constantly having to prove himself against their execs. Why else do preorders to guarantee sell? Adidas wants their money upfront. It's like they are making him pay for keys upfront instead of selling him keys outright or fronting him like other collaborators because he has a different clientele!

why cancel our damn preorders then smh

There were cancelations? I knew yeezy supply gave the option to cancel but didn’t know they canceled orders

13735EAF-015A-40CD-A49D-F372BE14E20B.jpeg
Consigned a few kicks there

They must be fakes

Because pricing is at $800 means it’s fake? , for all we know the store is taking a loss and the owner of the sneakers is getting more then $800... it’s a way to create hype for the store and get people to go in ... imo take a hit but gain attention worth it at the end .. could be wrong but seems that way

Because pricing is at $800 means it’s fake? , for all we know the store is taking a loss and the owner of the sneakers is getting more then $800... it’s a way to create hype for the store and get people to go in ... imo take a hit but gain attention worth it at the end .. could be wrong but seems that way

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom