ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they ship out 11/1 but knowing YS I'm sure they'll fail us, what's the over on 11/1? :rofl:

I am betting that I’ll have my pair in hand by November 20th. I really doubt pairs get shipped out on the 1st or at least all pairs

207E19C7-2210-4E6E-9815-08D2FFC7DCC2.jpeg
McPees look good here

Maybe since the yeezy 700's are so limited then why YS should not have a problem shipping them out .
I believe Adidas told Kanye's Team "Look we aren't 100% sure about this shoe! It's different from anything that we are doing. So do preorders! You sell out 90% then we will manufacture them!" And the rest is a waiting game from a logistical standpoint. I bet Kanye is constantly having to prove himself against their execs. Why else do preorders to guarantee sell? Adidas wants their money upfront. It's like they are making him pay for keys upfront instead of selling him keys outright or fronting him like other collaborators because he has a different clientele!

I believe Adidas told Kanye's Team "Look we aren't 100% sure about this shoe! It's different from anything that we are doing. So do preorders! You sell out 90% then we will manufacture them!" And the rest is a waiting game from a logistical standpoint. I bet Kanye is constantly having to prove himself against their execs. Why else do preorders to guarantee sell? Adidas wants their money upfront. It's like they are making him pay for keys upfront instead of selling him keys outright or fronting him like other collaborators because he has a different clientele!

I understand what your saying and I could agree with you on that , but we can also Say the same for letting the release be exclusively on Yeezy supply. Meaning adidas will sell them the product and let them take the risk on sales. Basically Adidas has already been paid .

The email does state that they ship Nov.1, but well, we know they create labels and then just sit on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom