ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6373.JPG
Definitely in for a pair

You don't have to wait till the end of November for that. The whole month will be hyped releases and Ls will be handed out starting 11/1

Lucky for me I’m not interested in anything releasing other than beluga 2.0

Actually the white/navy XI I might cop but those should basically be a GR

The difference with the Pee Pee 350s is that a much superior colorway is releasing a week later.
So instead of wasting time to try to land the "super rare" Pee Pee V2s....id rather spend time, effort, money on beluga 2.0s which will have way higher production numbers and are objectively better looking (i kid...kinda)

Lucky for me I’m not interested in anything releasing other than beluga 2.0

Actually the white/navy XI I might cop but those should basically be a GR

You better off buying the stuff you not interested in, flipping them and using that to get your yeezys.

Chances are putting all your eggs in one shoe might not bode well

You better off buying the stuff you not interested in, flipping them and using that to get your yeezys.

Chances are putting all your eggs in one shoe might not bode well

I’ll nust be honest, I don’t pay attention to **** so I have no idea what’s releasing other than the v2’s and the XI I mentioned

damn a full size down?

yeah i dont think there is a 9.5 so it goes 42 43 44. i was thinking about getting a 43 but i guess a 42 would do?

43 in IT sizing is 9.5/10.0. I got the S3 boots in a size 43, and the S4s in a 44 and they fit nearly the same. It's always better to have a little extra room than to struggle to fit in them, you can always double sock or add insoles.

I hope they ship out 11/1 but knowing YS I'm sure they'll fail us, what's the over on 11/1? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom