ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus. I was gonna keep my pair, but if I can flip it and make a G on top, I'd think twice. I'm sure those prices will depress a lot once Supply starts shipping though and settle in the $500-$600 range.

Certainly one that got away lol I had a feeling I should've Copped just to copp
Jesus. I was gonna keep my pair, but if I can flip it and make a G on top, I'd think twice. I'm sure those prices will depress a lot once Supply starts shipping though and settle in the $500-$600 range.
That's not even a thought you make that sale

Funny/ depressing thing is when they went up on YS, I originally put 2 pair in my cart.

Then I was like 'nah, these things will never go over retail. Just get 1 for yourself to be safe.'

I'm an idiot.

Funny/ depressing thing is when they went up on YS, I originally put 2 pair in my cart.

Then I was like 'nah, these things will never go over retail. Just get 1 for yourself to be safe.'

I'm an idiot.

Right there with you...

I was going to double back and get one of the smaller sizes, since they were still available at that point, with hopes that I could off it and cover both pairs...Decided not to do it thinking I wouldn’t be able move them :smh:...

Do we know if Champs will be carrying the Beluga 2.0s? I only need $12 to earn VIP status and figure or hope having VIP status would help my chances.

Do we know if Champs will be carrying the Beluga 2.0s? I only need $12 to earn VIP status and figure or hope having VIP status would help my chances.
Nothing confirmed yet, but if rumors about stock being high is true they will most likely

I'm an idiot.

me and by girl both copped. never underestimate the goat yeezus. he could sell salt to slug :pimp:

I'm an idiot.

Same, I got one for me then thought about another one to sell to cover both but decided against it.

Yoooo is anyone still waiting for their KIDSSUPPLY order of cream or bred infant v2's from September 18th restock?!?!
**** has been weeks wth......
going to file a charge back...
hope they'll still send it lol

Yoooo is anyone still waiting for their KIDSSUPPLY order of cream or bred infant v2's from September 18th restock?!?!

I got my sons pair in a couple of weeks ago from that restock - bred pair.

Most people are now kicking themselves for not getting those FSR's back then - or at least as many CC's as you have (partially, myself included).

Just cancelled my order from KS. Not for shoes but some clothing. Didn't know the kids orders were pre-order as well

Stephanie with the quick reply

selling my 700s to buy more bitcoin :nerd:

jk.. but i am trying to free up some cash to get more exposure... lheggoooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom