ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACEC340C-9826-498F-8F05-16AB4D516CEE.jpeg
31510B2D-0891-4FD7-955D-345A25CFE7E1.jpeg

I think people should relax and realize that the price will probably go down quite a bit when all the pairs are being delivered. Sure they will go over retail but the pairs on StockX right now (I wonder if people put them on there thinking their pairs would actually ship yesterday) are just early pairs or something like that. Wait a few days/weeks when everyone get their pairs in and they will definitely go for less than they currently are.

Ehh I’m not rly feeling being patient on info about my 700’s from YS...They’ve had 3 months to prep. I’m antsy for an update on what’s up.

Word up, anyone in the Calabasas area wanna roll up to the factory to see whats good?

I can see these reselling for $500-600 down the road. Still, ~$1500 right now is insane. Maybe I should've copped for the easy dough, not like I'd be taking a pair from a person who wanted them when they first dropped :lol: .

YS emailed me back from when My 700 order was cancelled I sent a email, Back in Aug :lol:
that's over 3 months ago!!!

now they answer back with this garbage, I went Manual on my 700 order!

Thank you for contacting Yeezy Supply Online.

Unfortunately, this order was flagged by our fraud department and we were unable to process it. Orders are usually flagged for a number of reasons including but not limited to; incorrect billing or shipping addresses; missing information or the bank not recognizing the payment and taking action to prevent it.

Please note that once a pre-order has been cancelled, we are unable to reinstate it. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Kind Regards,

YEEZY SUPPLY
[email protected]

YS emailed me back from when My 700 order was cancelled I sent a email, Back in Aug :lol:
that's over 3 months ago!!!

now they answer back with this garbage, I went Manual on my 700 order!

Thank you for contacting Yeezy Supply Online.

Unfortunately, this order was flagged by our fraud department and we were unable to process it. Orders are usually flagged for a number of reasons including but not limited to; incorrect billing or shipping addresses; missing information or the bank not recognizing the payment and taking action to prevent it.

Please note that once a pre-order has been cancelled, we are unable to reinstate it. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Kind Regards,

YEEZY SUPPLY
[email protected]

Not even a little bit funny. Sorry fam

My guess is this will be the only release of this colorway for the 700's. I can't remember, did the TD's restock at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom