ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffles me that you can't like a shoe just to like the shoe in here. Like I said the all white colorway doesn't do the silo justice but I for one like the shoe. Just how I liked the belugas when they first showed them at Season 3 and still stand by that. Not all people go for a shoe because someone is endorsing it.

Am I the only one who likes those reeboks he was wearing in some recent picture? I really don't think those are too bad...

Yeezy runners? Lookin like some sauconys lol. 
View media item 2333329
View media item 2333332

This is a social experiment by Kanye - it has to be - "let's see how many people I can get to fiend over the worst looking thing known to footwear". Starts with that pic, next wex has it in his duffle on IG, then yeezy mafia starts listing limited quantities and release dates...then the turn, 500 pairs stacked up reseller pics, the raffles, the lines, fights, stunting, resale on stock x and goat.

An uncomfortable number of people in this thread are gonna fail that experiment.

I just saw the discussion of V2 Black/White and one of the page said the shipping email was sent out on the 21th of December 2016, so i think we would be receiving them on wednesday this time hopefully. 

This is a social experiment by Kanye - it has to be - "let's see how many people I can get to fiend over the worst looking thing known to footwear". Starts with that pic, next wex has it in his duffle on IG, then yeezy mafia starts listing limited quantities and release dates...then the turn, 500 pairs stacked up reseller pics, the raffles, the lines, fights, stunting, resale on stock x and goat.

An uncomfortable number of people in this thread are gonna fail that experiment.
The first leaked pair looked better, overall pretty unique as there are already too many 350s. 

Definitely a better silhouette on the v2s.. but that v1 print... 
tongue.gif

Honestly this release was the one that convinced me that V2 > V1. The overall shape of the silhouette is better, the outsole doesn't chip, the shoe has the potential for both clean and loud designs/colorways depending on your tastes, and the general consensus is that it's far more comfortable (I haven't tried on or owned the V1s myself). I still appreciate the V1s and wouldn't hesitate to own a pair if I could, but I feel much worse about missing out on these Breds than I did for the TDs, PBs, MRs, or OTs.

Last edited:
Baffles me that you can't like a shoe just to like the shoe in here. Like I said the all white colorway doesn't do the silo justice but I for one like the shoe. Just how I liked the belugas when they first showed them at Season 3 and still stand by that. Not all people go for a shoe because someone is endorsing it.
The first ones he wore are even more trash! I guess a man's trash is another man's treasure. 

Honestly the design on those running shoes isn't that bad. They're just so dam clunky. If they were a litte sleeker, lower profile I'd rock. Kinda remind me of a Triax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom