ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I feel like a total nerd but I finally came to peace with this whole sizing situation. All are a size 14 but belugas run small than both black versions of the shoe. They are slightly shorter than the other two. I wear my solar pair the most so and I feel because of my wide foot the comfort is slight superior when wear for long periods of time. Again I had to beat a dead horse but I finally wanted to put the issue to bed. I am going to try on a 13 just to bring some closure for myself on which way I rather go. But I feel stupid for actually dragging this out for so long, lol. Long story short is I won't be made either way.
THIS. Thank you someone shares my pain. I found a local guy that would swap with me a 14 with a 13 for $50 incase it didnt fit. I wear 14 in Beluga and it fits fine bc i have a wider foot and im a true 13. Honestly I love my v2s but i wish 13.5s werent so rare. 

THIS. Thank you someone shares my pain. I found a local guy that would swap with me a 14 with a 13 for $50 incase it didnt fit. I wear 14 in Beluga and it fits fine bc i have a wider foot and im a true 13. Honestly I love my v2s but i wish 13.5s werent so rare. 
I had a 13.5 and 14 for Beluga, barely any difference I could really feel, maybe a TAD snug on the lace area compared to the 14.

Do they even exist? If so they are true unicorns because that would be perfect

Last edited:
They lie like a rug...

was on the page and been scraping every 33 seconds! So unless money checked out in 33 seconds then more power to him! But I ain't see ****....

Lie like a rug!! [emoji]128514[/emoji] Had a flashback to my granny real quick! Thought I was the only person under 70 to be using that one. Repped!

Holding out hope on that Barneys raffle and Shiekhs vault to score something. I'm hearing Barneys isn't holding much stock on this one though.

Can an

Do they even exist? If so they are true unicorns
Ive seen a couple belugas and v1s. Its hard to find but they exist. Btw do these new v2s have better padding than Belugas?

Can an
Ive seen a couple belugas and v1s. Its hard to find but they exist. Btw do these new v2s have better padding than Belugas?

Haven't really notice a difference in the padding, but again my mind has really just been focused on this stupid sizing

I'm psyched I hit on the shopnicekicks raffle today in my size but they need to do a better job at notifying people. They should call instead of requesting complete credit card info via email. Doesn't seem safe to me. 

I'm psyched I hit on the shopnicekicks raffle today in my size but they need to do a better job at notifying people. They should call instead of requesting complete credit card info via email. Doesn't seem safe to me. 

Came in here to ask about nicekicks raffle and shoe palace raffle.

Anyone else?

Those "runners" are horrible and don't look like sauconies [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Kanye did say he wanted to create a dope shoe for like 30-$40 retail...maybe those are them ?

watch them be like $200... knowing what we've seen about Ye, wouldnt surprise me 
roll.gif

ps- will still cawp 

Kanye did say he wanted to create a dope shoe for like 30-$40 retail...maybe those are them ?

watch them be like $200... knowing what we've seen about Ye, wouldnt surprise me :rofl:

ps- will still cawp 
$8 retail is $10 too much for those joints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom