ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
where was that dude that said I wasn't smashing tonight? Shipped and received from ADC! Wifey in that Victoria's Secret as we speak trying em on
smokin.gif
You gotta smash while wearing them so you feel even more empowered. 

Supposedly there's another restock on ADC in less than 24 hours.  No idea how people found out about the one tonight because there's no posts about it anywhere

Which domain. If i had to take a guess i would say EU though.
I kinda hope canada gets a restock. Poor canada getting less than 200 pairs while the neighboring country gets literally 100x their numbers. I feel bad for them.

Last edited:
no clue, i got a VIP email from one of the ATC services I copped on the saturday release.  $175 or refund so I'm in

So I feel like a total nerd but I finally came to peace with this whole sizing situation. All are a size 14 but belugas run smaller than both black versions of the shoe. They are slightly shorter than the other two. I wear my solar pair the most so and I feel because of my wide foot the comfort is slightly superior when wear for long periods of time. Again I hate to beat a dead horse but I finally wanted to put the issue to bed. I am going to try on a 13 just to bring some closure for myself on which way I rather go. But I feel stupid for actually dragging this out for so long, lol. Long story short is I won't be mad either way.

View media item 2333380

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom