ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus those are ugly...

Cant wait to sell them for triple retail..

happy.gif

Last edited:
So I feel like a total nerd but I finally came to peace with this whole sizing situation. All are a size 14 but belugas run smaller than both black versions of the shoe. They are slightly shorter than the other two. I wear my solar pair the most so and I feel because of my wide foot the comfort is slightly superior when wear for long periods of time. Again I hate to beat a dead horse but I finally wanted to put the issue to bed. I am going to try on a 13 just to bring some closure for myself on which way I rather go. But I feel stupid for actually dragging this out for so long, lol. Long story short is I won't be mad either way.

View media item 2333380
Damn. If you were in NYC I would have tried them on to see how they are on me because I don't like my kicks snug and the 13 is a tad bit on the snug side (perfect without insoles but I refuse to wear my kicks like that)

Anyone check out the site Waka Flocka tweeted out? The prices are pretty sus, but have anyone dealt with that site?

If someone has an unverified account on PayPal should you deal with them? Even if they paid you? My boy sold some TD 350's but he's concerned. I mean he should be covered under the paypal policy. But the guy wants him to ship them to another address.

If it sounds like a scam. It prolly is.
Someone bought some 88's from me a few weeks ago on here, dude was throwing up red flags, so I did everything I could to protect myself from getting scammed. He got the shoes, and then cancelled or reversed the payment. I had all my ducks in a row, and PayPal instantly sided with me. Haven't seen him on here since.

Cancel. Refund. Sell to someone else somewhere else besides eBay. Way too many scammers on there and to be honest, he's not covered under PayPal's policy because they're horrible. I rarely see a case where the seller wins and it's easily faked by the buyer that the item is returned.

I was sided with as a seller last week, but like I said, I had all my ducks in a row.

Last edited:
Y'all are lying to yourselves now. Those runners look like some reebok running shoe. Clunky as hell. I swear if kanye had nothing to do with them, you'd probably laugh at it. 

i do not care whos name is on those sneakers.. nor do i care what the resell is .. i would never purchase those, or wear them. Kanye himself could hand me them and id tie the strings together in his face and toss them over a wire

i do not care whos name is on those sneakers.. nor do i care what the resell is .. i would never purchase those, or wear them. Kanye himself could hand me them and id tie the strings together in his face and toss them over a wire
Id purchase to resell if they had value on em but I'm good on wearing those

Yep :lol:

Anyway, for anyone familiar with the situation, what service does YS use to ship ?

haha i hear that.. i just can't believe dudes in here saying they'd rock them with a straight face.. we all know the only reason is cause they'd have yzy written on them somehwhere

so i take it with all this YS rs talk all the dudes who thought they copped 4 pairs using same CC got cancelled orders?

Maybe if I got em for free or the super low low I'd wear as some beaters once in a blue moon, but with all the fire these brands be releasing I don't even have time to wear stuff like them fajeezys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom