ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first ones he wore are even more trash! I guess a man's trash is another man's treasure. 
People are allowed to like what they like. Not everybody has to like the same thing and that's the beauty of life. I for one like the silhouette and the overall design of the shoe. If other people aren't that's fine. But I'm stating that I like em, and not like these "oh they've grown on me so much" dudes one week from release. If genuinely liking the design of the shoe make me crazy then that's fine.

Last edited:

I heard this new V2 is more narrow. Is this true?
Mixed reviews from everyone. Some saying TTS this time, others saying follow old half size up rule. I'll let the thread know what I think tomorrow when my UPS guy delivers them. He usually ends his route with my neighborhood tho smh. Nice guy tho. He always leaves my shoes inside my screen door. 

smokin.gif
they probably won't tho 
mjlol.png

Last edited:
I don't wear mine as much. And it's mostly do to how uncomfortable V1s are compared to V2s. Same goes for my TDs.

Same. Haven't touched my OTs since copping all the v2s. Then again, I've always found the v1s to be uncomfortable even before I was introduced to the v2s.

Same. Haven't touched my OTs since copping all the v2s. Then again, I've always found the v1s to be uncomfortable even before I was introduced to the v2s.
Same. As someone who started off with Energy Boost and Pure Boost. The whole Yeezy Boost 350 thing was like.... "This Boost is uncomfortable"

I don't wear mine as much. And it's mostly do to how uncomfortable V1s are compared to V2s. Same goes for my TDs.
PB V1s are the only colorway I have.  I wore the **** out of them for 5+ months walking around the city almost daily and they've held up extremely well.  I think peoples opinion of them soured over time because of how many fakes there are out there.   The breds will be my first V2, so I'm looking forward to see if the rumors about V2 comfort > V1 are true.  Haven't been impressed at all with the new silhouette in previous colorways based on what I've seen in person and on IG model shoots, but this last colorway was too good to pass on.

I went with the same size as my V1s btw.  Primeknit is supposed to fit snug, so I don't understand all the advice of going up half a size in a shoe you're not going to be running in anyway lol

Last edited:
was there really a YS restock?

negative |I

Its a good thing I'm up for academic reasons, or else I'd be reevaluating my life decision to pull an all nighter specifically for a rumored Yeezy restock :lol:.

Not a shot at you or anything, I just know people who've been awake since the actual release in hopes of a restock and its sad. :smh:

negative |I

Its a good thing I'm up for academic reasons, or else I'd be reevaluating my life decision to pull an all nighter specifically for a rumored Yeezy restock :lol:.

Not a shot at you or anything, I just know people who've been awake since the actual release in hopes of a restock and its sad. :smh:

i was just asking dam. (a simple no was enough lol) i ended up with multiple pairs. i just asked because i saw a ot of twitter posts about it

Last edited:
I went with the same size as my V1s btw.  Primeknit is supposed to fit snug, so I don't understand all the advice of going up half a size in a shoe you're not going to be running in anyway lol

oh boy you dun goof'd going by your v1 size for the v2.

the primeknit on the v2 is extremely snug. You'll see what i mean... your feet are in for torture. Dead serious.

I haven't seen a single person go the same size for both v1 and v2. Its always +0.5 or 1 full size up from v1.

Haven't been in this thread for a couple days. Did YS shipping emails already go out? Thanks in advance. I tried looking back through the thread but it moves so damn fast I'll be here all night.

Haven't been in this thread for a couple days. Did YS shipping emails already go out? Thanks in advance. I tried looking back through the thread but it moves so damn fast I'll be here all night.

Nope, though many believe they will ship out today just as they did the Wednesday of the last release. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom