ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard this new V2 is more narrow. Is this true?

Feels the same as my other V2 Blk/Wht and Beluga. Although the Beluga for me feel slightly more forgiving compared to the Bred and Black/Whites. I go half size up and it's still a nice snug fit with maybe half a thumbs space from the end to my toe.

I heard this new V2 is more narrow. Is this true?
Feels the same as my other V2 Blk/Wht and Beluga. Although the Beluga for me feel slightly more forgiving compared to the Bred and Black/Whites. I go half size up and it's still a nice snug fit with maybe half a thumbs space from the end to my toe.
Thanks. Repped. Now I feel more at ease. Lol. And yeah im happy i went a whole size up in Beluga and Breds. I like my toes having breathing room instead of being cramped. Im TTS in NMD PK if that helps? Cant see myself sizing down from those bc sometimes PKs kill the inner side of my feet if walk weird and step on the inner ledge of the boost. Weird huh?

The sizing for v2s are so inconsistent. Someone said earlier that the belugas are super tight compared to his other v2s. Now you're saying they have more give. Other's are saying TTS works for breds even with a wide food. I'm so confused
sick.gif
. I guess I'll see tomorrow.

Thanks. Repped. Now I feel more at ease. Lol. And yeah im happy i went a whole size up in Beluga and Breds. I like my toes having breathing room instead of being cramped. Im TTS in NMD PK if that helps? Cant see myself sizing down from those bc sometimes PKs kill the inner side of my feet if walk weird and step on the inner ledge of the boost. Weird huh?
Jesus I'm a 13 with WIDE feet and I still have to go half a size down on PK NMDs. I might even be able to pull off a full size down. For reference, I'm TTS UB and my wide foot doesn't fit TTS in Jordan 10s. 

Well not really since everyones foot is different. For me, I half size down on PK NMD and half size up on V2s whereas you TTS on PK NMD and a whole size up on V2. Seems pretty consistent.

The sizing for v2s are so inconsistent. Someone said earlier that the belugas are super tight compared to his other v2s. Now you're saying they have more give. Other's are saying TTS works for breds even with a wide food. I'm so confused :x . I guess I'll see tomorrow.

Well for the record I never actually have tried on TTS on the V2s. I'm actually curious to how they would feel but .5 size up fits me so good, I don't know if TTS would then be too snug.

I'm somewhat of a wide footer as well

Last edited:

Jesus I'm a 13 with WIDE feet and I still have to go half a size down on PK NMDs. I might even be able to pull off a full size down. For reference, I'm TTS UB and my wide foot doesn't fit TTS in Jordan 10s. 
Ive never tried on a Jordan 10, However I will say that my foot can go 1 full size down in Jordan 4s. A 13 in UBs is TTS for me but I had a 12.5 TB UB 1.0 and it didnt fit well. PKs im strictly a 13. My foot is strange. Im wide in the wrong places smh.

Ive never tried on a Jordan 10, However I will say that my foot can go 1 full size down in Jordan 4s. A 13 in UBs is TTS for me but I had a 12.5 TB UB 1.0 and it didnt fit well. PKs im strictly a 13. My foot is strange. Im wide in the wrong places smh.
I'm usually TTS in Jordan 4s. Recent 4 releases I can probably go half a size down but would most likely need to be broken in. Your foot is weird man lol. 

Those all black V2 with the PB laces look good. I have a pair of PB laces from lacelab sitting and I think I will do the same. Considered them on my red stripe or green stripe v2 but I think they will be better with the breds. Now I just need my YS shipping

As for sizing, all of my V2 are size 11 and were bought new and have been worn multiple times

I feel like my Belugas fit perfectly.

My red and green stripes feel a little long with the red feeling the longest. Its just the very tip of the toe box folds a little when I walk. Wish I could try a 10.5

Also had oreos that fit the same as the red/green.

Hopefully my size 11 bred will fit more like the Belugas

Well not really since everyones foot is different. For me, I half size down on PK NMD and half size up on V2s whereas you TTS on PK NMD and a whole size up on V2. Seems pretty consistent.
Well for the record I never actually have tried on TTS on the V2s. I'm actually curious to how they would feel but .5 size up fits me so good, I don't know if TTS would then be too snug.

I'm somewhat of a wide footer as well

Tts fits and feels very uncomfortable

those kanye runners look like they are taking some style que's from the raf adidas runners

View media item 2333573

Both are hideous and if thats the new silhouette im out. Between these, and the calabassas reebok knock offs, and the failure that is the UB 3.0....so long adidas its been real

If it sounds like a scam. It prolly is.
Someone bought some 88's from me a few weeks ago on here, dude was throwing up red flags, so I did everything I could to protect myself from getting scammed. He got the shoes, and then cancelled or reversed the payment. I had all my ducks in a row, and PayPal instantly sided with me. Haven't seen him on here since.
I was sided with as a seller last week, but like I said, I had all my ducks in a row.

Can you elaborate please and thank you! Would be nice for people who are looking to move pairs...

thanks

If it sounds like a scam. It prolly is.
Someone bought some 88's from me a few weeks ago on here, dude was throwing up red flags, so I did everything I could to protect myself from getting scammed. He got the shoes, and then cancelled or reversed the payment. I had all my ducks in a row, and PayPal instantly sided with me. Haven't seen him on here since.
I was sided with as a seller last week, but like I said, I had all my ducks in a row.

Can you elaborate please and thank you! Would be nice for people who are looking to move pairs...

thanks
True I would also like to know what "all my ducks in a row" refers to.

It is very very hard to get paypal to side with a seller. I would like to know what made them do it.

why not? so much more comfy thanks to the direct to boost feels :smokin
I have wide feet and I don't like how they make my feet look. The medial side of my foot looks like it's busting through the shoe with every step I take.
It's my OCD with how sneakers look on me lol

Wow so Caliroots are actually handing out L's here in Sweden today. People who got through and had order AND shipping confirmation (which doesn't work for anyone this release btw) are cancelling some orders today, 3(!) days after they send out mail that the shoes have been shipped. I hate that store so much. Charge 60$ over retail and still charge shipping and return shipping for domestic orders when the total is around 300$. Scumbag store. Never ordering from them again.

Same folks who saying these trash was the same folks who said the 350's, 750's , yeezy boots, and the clothing line were trash...go figure...crazy thing....those same people will be line or doing raffles like the rest of us...trying to get them... #shrugs

These are bulky like some heelys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom