ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first 750 (choc) and I'm blown away by the quality. I've never seen any in person before tho but wow. I can't wait to wear these through the winters in NH with all the salt haha!!

^ same here but that's probably because I live in NH haha. I've never seen someone wearing yeezy's.
Holy ****, a fellow NH'er. I didn't think any existed on here. If you see me walking around Portsmouth sometime you'll see Yeezys in NH [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Let the gms begin. Nov 5th....25th gonna be crazy YM reporting you will be able to add all 3 to cart. That sucks for us manual people. Scripts will eat all 3. Hope adc changes to 1 pr any color limit

had to be extra dramatic
laugh.gif
How did he walk off stage?

That was a pretty quick sale on GOAT for size 12 of Choc. Shipped on Friday and money available is now. Sold for $1050. Put them on GOAT at the right time since prices have dipped. Now I can get a pair on my size.

Picked up my first pair of 750's today and I get why they aren't as comfy as the 350's. The outer rubber sole doesn't have as much give as the Belugas. Hopefully 750 V2 has a thinner outter sole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom