ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know, that people never wore a hoodie and skinny (distressed) jeans with hightop shoes before the 750s dropped. Maybe I was the only one. On some visionary ****  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

lol, I currently have 52 unread messages - that's not counting the hundreds I responded to helping people. Don't have the time to help every last person, sorry.
ALL GOOD.. IM USED TO LOSING RAFFLES FOR ADIDAS WHICH IS BASICALLY WHAT YOUR INBOX TURNED INTO

STILL HOPING FOR A W ON BARNEYS.. THEY SAID THEYLL NOTIFY FOLKS AFTER THE 31ST
sick.gif

At least the black toes will be easy to get....... next week is the calm before the storm which is Black Friday if you can't hit between these two releases. With apps and more availability due to less backdoor.

You will never hit.

Or just pay resell and get it over with and pop that yeezy cherry. Everyone that wants yeezys will get yeezys

Is under $800 possible on a 750 Choc? Size 7.5

I see some sales going for right around $800

Unsure if I should sell my size 11 750 chocolate for $800 now or wait. I think prices will go back up eventually but I need to fund another purchase.

View media item 2208682
Thank you EB! Everyone thought I was getting "fully cooked sausages" instead of Yeezys. Haha

As a side note - No I didn't use a bot, never have and never will. The satisfaction of manually hitting is the best!

between black toes, black/white 350's, black friday 350's (assuming all three drop), TB 3's and whatever else comes inbetween. If money isn't your enemy then time will be if you're trying online. The internet is definitely going to break on black friday. 
roll.gif

Does everyone that goes to Kanye Show jump up n down while looking down at their shoes after every jump.

just watch any crowd show Vid 
laugh.gif

assuming all 3 black friday are dropping and hit on confirmed app. Hopefully the stores aren't bogus and only let you pick up one of the three assuming you hit on multiple colorways. Kinda bogus that they pulled that on the Human Races. 
mean.gif

assuming all 3 black friday are dropping and hit on confirmed app. Hopefully the stores aren't bogus and only let you pick up one of the three assuming you hit on multiple colorways. Kinda bogus that they pulled that on the Human Races. 
mean.gif
wait wut? you were limited to one per cw not 1 total

At least the black toes will be easy to get....... next week is the calm before the storm which is Black Friday if you can't hit between these two releases. With apps and more availability due to less backdoor.

You will never hit.

Or just pay resell and get it over with and pop that yeezy cherry. Everyone that wants yeezys will get yeezys
THAT IS WHY I AM EXCITED FOR NOV 5TH! Black Toes will hopefully be an easy cop while everyone tries for YZYs. 

Easy pass on all three of the supposed Black Friday releases...wish they would release the all blk pair with the red "sply 350" text only

wait wut? you were limited to one per cw not 1 total
people that hit on mulitple colorways via the confirmed app on the HU's were only allowed to pick up one and not all the colorways that they were confirmed for unfortunately in SF I believe. 

Unsure if I should sell my size 11 750 chocolate for $800 now or wait. I think prices will go back up eventually but I need to fund another purchase.
I think they will, the color is subjective (do you like it, yes or no) but if there are a few things going for it...

#1 this is "allegedly" the last 750 model

#2 (more important) quality is really good on these, I think Adidas nailed it by making it deconstructed... sadly I don't own the others to personally speak on it, but various videos where people have one of the other one's have commented on how its not as rigged as previous ones. 

Again, this is all IMO! 

Not sure if I should cop the V2s for 350. I know that's a good price but it's not where near my size (size 8). I have my size already but 350 is a good deal. And yes, they are authentic. 

What do you guys think? 

Not sure if I should cop the V2s for 350. I know that's a good price but it's not where near my size (size 8). I have my size already but 350 is a good deal. And yes, they are authentic. 

What do you guys think? 
is it brand new ? I would buy it and keep it for trade bait if brand new. 

Does everyone that goes to Kanye Show jump up n down while looking down at their shoes after every jump.

just watch any crowd show Vid :lol:

Gotta wear beaters if your ticket is GA

Seen too many white kicks get dirty lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom