ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mogs still taking YM tweets as facts 
laugh.gif

Just pulled the trigger and sold my GG's, not really sure why. I just always gravitated towards my 350's / boosts before wearing those - and I never worried about those getting ****** up I just treated them like any normal shoes. I felt like I would have to babysit the 750's though, and they are just harder to pull off.

With the lower prices Chocs are fetching, will FC eventually start lowering their prices or do they usually wait it out?
even though the price dropped on the human race, when mine sold there they still went for the full price i agreed to when i dropped them off

even though the price dropped on the human race, when mine sold there they still went for the full price i agreed to when i dropped them off
IM THINKING ITS BC ITS FC.. ITS LIKE THE PLACE YOU GO TO WHEN YOU DGAF ABOUT SPENDING MONEY. IVE NEVER SOLD ANYTHING THERE THOUGH SO IDK IF YOU COULD SIMPLY CALL THEM UP AND LOWER YOUR PRICES OR W/E

GG'S ABOVE LOOKING GOOD
nthat.gif

laugh.gif
NOT LIKE I KNEW OR ANYTHING BUT WHEN THERE WAS NO INFO ON CONFIRMED YESTERDAY I FIGURED IT WAS A WRAP

challenge...try not dressing like kanye west and pull them off and that's no shade just true. every time someone says they "pulled them off" has followed the normal cliche "kanye esque look"
Kanye shoes? Kanye look? Cliche?

pretty sure it's in the instructional manual that comes with the shoes lmao

challenge...try not dressing like kanye west and pull them off and that's no shade just true. every time someone says they "pulled them off" has followed the normal cliche "kanye esque look"

Besides the fact its a Pablo hoodie, its just skinny distressed denim and a hoodie. :lol: Since when is a hoode and jeans "Kanye" now?

Last edited:

I DONT MIND BUT SINCE YOU CURVED THE CRAP OUTTA ME WHEN I PM'D YOU FOR SOME HALP... I MIND
laugh.gif
lol, I currently have 52 unread messages - that's not counting the hundreds I responded to helping people. Don't have the time to help every last person, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom