ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I should cop the V2s for 350. I know that's a good price but it's not where near my size (size 8). I have my size already but 350 is a good deal. And yes, they are authentic. 

What do you guys think? 

Just wait they'll get lower

Not sure if I should cop the V2s for 350. I know that's a good price but it's not where near my size (size 8). I have my size already but 350 is a good deal. And yes, they are authentic. 

What do you guys think? 
I'd imagine at $350 for V2 your size would be anywhere from 4-14
laugh.gif

but seriously that's a great price if it was your size and you were gonna rock them and beat them. If not, pass that offer to someone who needs them. 

Last edited:

I'd imagine at $350 for V2 your size would be anywhere from 4-14
laugh.gif

but seriously that's a great price if it was your size and you were gonna rock them and beat them. If not, pass that offer to someone who needs them. 
In all seriousness, $350 is probably what I would charge a friend for them assuming I picked them up at retail.

What do you guys think? 
If you're saying its a size 8 and its not your size, help a brotha out!  I'll take them and rock them everyday lol.

Are the 750 GG going back up in price?
The price on all three 750s (OG, TB, and GG) dipped during the release of the Chocs with people selling their old pairs. All three already now on the way back up.

The window of buying resell before the price starts to climb again can be small...something those people who have extra Chocs would be wise to keep in mind unless they absolutely need to unload their pairs now.

Just picked up the Chocs for $700 (locally). No need to post pics since we all know how they look but I am surprised by the quality. The suede is on par with Visvim Shamans which cost at least twice as much.

This is my first pair of 750s and I have nothing to compare them to since I've never seen them in the wild. Never understood how they all sell out yet I've never seen a pair out and about. Where the **** do they go?

Last edited:
^ same here but that's probably because I live in NH haha. I've never seen someone wearing yeezy's.

@tankdayglo dope. how do they fit? same size as 350 v1?
Sort of, but also not really haha. I went w/ a 9 which is .5 down from TTS for me. In 350 v1 I wear 8.5 or 9, but actually prefer the 8.5, I'm one of the weirdos who goes a full size down for 350 V1.

The 9 in these chocs is nice and snug around the ankle, with some toe room. Not necessarily too much toe room but it does seem like the length of an 8.5 would be perfect while the width of the 9 is just right.

They were kinda tough to get on, even unzipped and whatnot, but once I got past the fear or ripping the zipper they slipped on without too much effort.

At least the black toes will be easy to get....... next week is the calm before the storm which is Black Friday if you can't hit between these two releases. With apps and more availability due to less backdoor.

You will never hit.

Or just pay resell and get it over with and pop that yeezy cherry. Everyone that wants yeezys will get yeezys
THAT IS WHY I AM EXCITED FOR NOV 5TH! Black Toes will hopefully be an easy cop while everyone tries for YZYs. 

Lol nope. Bots will eat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom