ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo bro i thought i was the only one. I too had the JIMMY DEAN sausage box. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
so FootLocker made a Yeezy Delivery today with this label
tongue.gif

so these peeps a few pages back who said there are $900 grey gums in their local... where you stay guys?

Most Comfortable shoe I have. When I have to run to class these are my go to. Need more boost shoes
nerd.gif

So you don't have a pair of Ultra Boosts? Got to have a t least one pair man.
"Im really happy for you, im going to let you finish but UB's are the most comfortable shoes of all time.... One of the best shoes of all time !!!" 

IMO atleast 

Anyone got a call from Barney's today?
[h1]Barneys New York adidas YEEZY BOOST 750 SWEEPSTAKES[/h1][h2]Official Sweepstakes Rules[/h2]
Winner Selection: On or about October 24, 2016, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from entries received and select the potential winners. Decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.

Notification and Verification of Winner: The potential winners will be notified via the phone number the entrant used to enter the sweepstakes, and may immediately purchase one pair of adidas YEEZY Boost 750 via telephone order. Each winner will be required redeem his or her prize within 48 hours of notification from Sponsor, or the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from a separate random drawing. If a winner is deemed ineligible in any way or decides to voluntarily forfeit the Prize for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected from a separate random drawing. The Prize may not be substituted, assigned or transferred except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (i) verify any element of any entry, related materials or entrant’s eligibility; (ii) to request additional information; and (iii) to disqualify any entrant whose participation may subject this Sweepstakes, Sponsor or Sponsor’s advertisers, clients or customers to controversy, negative publicity, scorn or ridicule. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to provide any documentation or information deemed necessary by, and in a form acceptable to, Sponsor to satisfy the above requirement(s) if asked by Sponsor to do so.

Winner Name:  To receive the name of the winners (available after October 31, 2016), please send a self-addressed stamped to:  YEEZY Boost 750 Barneys New York Sweepstakes, c/o Web Team- 575 5th Avenue, 11th Floor, NY, NY 10017.

"Im really happy for you, im going to let you finish but UB's are the most comfortable shoes of all time.... One of the best shoes of all time !!!" 

IMO atleast 

I LOVE UB's, how they look, comfort etc.

But they are super overrated comfy wise. They are tight around your foot, so you might size up then youll have space in the toe, not fun. Also it gets too "squishy" after a while, not too supportive.

Comfy shoe, but not the end all be all shoe in comfort.

I actually prefer the alpha bounce to them. If I know imma have a long day of walking or standing ill take the bounces.

Last edited:
I LOVE UB's, how they look, comfort etc.

But they are super overrated comfy wise. They are tight around your foot, so you might size up then youll have space in the toe, not fun. Also it gets too "squishy" after a while, not too supportive.

Comfy shoe, but not the end all be all shoe in comfort.

I actually prefer the alpha bounce to them. If I know imma have a long day of walking or standing ill take the bounces.
I think the v2 are just as comfy as any of my UB, what ever they improved in the toe box and the updated boost made a huge difference.

so is there some sort of setting or app (non jailbreak) that is an auto clicker? people are selling something like it on twitter and FB that supposed to help with the adidas confirmed drops

Bought my second pair of chocolates today for $750 as trade bait down the road. Quality is way too nice for these to stay around this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom