ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is there some sort of setting or app (non jailbreak) that is an auto clicker? people are selling something like it on twitter and FB that supposed to help with the adidas confirmed drops

It's just a waste in the end if you're only using one phone with auto click. Homie of mine had like 4 devices and the last one he clicked won. Yeah it is to a degree about being fast at least within a second or 2 but in the end the selection is random. So auto click would only really be useful for hands free entry attempts on multiple devices.

Last edited:
Its's just a waste in the end. Homie of mine had like 4 devices and the last one he clicked won. Yeah its about being fast at least within a second or 2 but in the end the selection is random. So auto click would only really be useful for hands free entry attempts on multiple devices.

I've never hit on confirmed! AGH

Does anyone know how the beluga V2 Will be in price? Are they getting any lower in price? Or Will they go up. People selling them for 400/450 euro. Im curious how much they Will be worth after the new black release

Make no mistake the price will go up again.

The issue will as I said above, there's at least one pair of fakes that's so close to the original that the more weary may not be willing to risk the genuine worth.

I look forward to seeing what happens in a year ish.

Make no mistake the price will go up again.

The issue will as I said above, there's at least one pair of fakes that's so close to the original that the more weary may not be willing to risk the genuine worth.

I look forward to seeing what happens in a year ish.

I Really want the black ones that has to release yet, but i don't want to sell my belugas too quick. But i might be scared that they will drop even lower than what they're wort now

I LOVE UB's, how they look, comfort etc.

But they are super overrated comfy wise. They are tight around your foot, so you might size up then youll have space in the toe, not fun. Also it gets too "squishy" after a while, not too supportive.

Comfy shoe, but not the end all be all shoe in comfort.

I actually prefer the alpha bounce to them. If I know imma have a long day of walking or standing ill take the bounces.

Been saying this for a while. Love ultra boosts, wearing a pair right now. But they're definitely overrated comfort wise. For a lot of people making the switch to this type of shoe for the first time I can completely understand the "most comfortable shoe ever" sentiment but at the end of the day they fall in line with a lot of trainers like prestos, sock darts or huarache and other full boost shoes (not NMDs) when more than just the sole is considered.

I'm a big fan of the alpha bounce and it's responsiveness. Been wearing my OG pair a lot.

Really tempted to pull the trigger next week on 750s....hoping someone gets desperate for rent and lowers more

Challenge accepted. NT Denim
We got either cuffed or uncuffed with the boot cut
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
Yikes, skinny jeans or tapered jeans are a must with these.

Any experience with selling on Klekt? Is it legit or can you get easily scammed like ebay?

NO FAKE CHOCS?? REALLY.. THERE ARE PAIRS IN THE LC THREAD GETTING THE "STAY AWAY" AND "RUN!" TREATMENT
there are no good fakes out. The chocs use a new design. The fakes are still using the old design.

Last edited:

NO FAKE CHOCS?? REALLY.. THERE ARE PAIRS IN THE LC THREAD GETTING THE "STAY AWAY" AND "RUN!" TREATMENT
​The good fakes aren't out. The old version has been out for a long time, people should be able to tell the difference easily.

Last edited:
I WAS ABOUT TO SAY.. IM SURE THERE HAS TO BE SOME FAKES OUT THERE LOL. I WOULDNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE UNLESS I DID SOME RESEARCH THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom