ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CveIT0YWIAA9Sa2.jpg

Calabassas
this ish that OJ and Robert Kardashiam would wear to play tennis after getting a Brentwood good morning.

Garbage!

If we don't get nothing tomorrow on the app you can pretty much count out this week having a release.

Dang, I was kinda hoping for next week. Just got done leveling my wife up to VIP status for the full 6 minute headstart (with check in, of course).

Wow, Belugas are actually quite cheaper on Goat than I expected. That makes me feel better when I strike out on the next one.

Dang, I was kinda hoping for next week. Just got done leveling my wife up to VIP status for the full 6 minute headstart (with check in, of course).
we are in the same boat just brought my footaction up to star status. Already was at 6 at champs and ftl. Cm on adidas drop the yeezys

No you can't? Are grey gums selling for $1600 or something? :nerd:

Last sale on GOAT for GG's was $1400, lowest price for light brown on goat is $790, $685 for the v2 - coming to a total of $1475. So yea, only $75 off right now lol

Not all sizes are selling plus 10% in fee

But I guess your right in sense if you can find rock bottom prices on both pairs

damn i'm trying to get vip status but cant decide on what to buy, any recommendations on some good stuff to buy on footsites other than sneakers?

damn i'm trying to get vip status but cant decide on what to buy, any recommendations on some good stuff to buy on footsites other than sneakers?
buy a pair of maroon foams, flip em for your money back and you're basically a VIP :lol:

The feeling when you cart but can't check out is what the cardinals and seahawks fg kicker experienced lol

Last edited:
Since i cant find a trade for PB 350s i think im gonna hold onto my chocs for right now. I wouldnt feel right selling for such a low price.

Ill probably wear them a couple times but im still expecting to get as much as i would now if i sell them a little bit down the road
size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom