ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly stated 13 and older. I hope they didn't get it. 

U think a 11 or 13 year old is going to care or read that. Guess what they will do the same thing next release and the release after that

Same 12-13 year olds clogging up the Internet hoping through on adidas then call there mom and or dad in to pay for them.

Honestly they should do like Nike does and use the app for confirmed

And then use the app to hold a draw and make people pay up front and draw funds if they win.

Wanna be a super jerk block those who get confirmed from using the draw to prevent double dip.

If u wanna super jerk or P.C about fairness

U think a 11 or 13 year old is going to care or read that. Guess what they will do the same thing next release and the release after that

Same 12-13 year olds clogging up the Internet hoping through on adidas then call there mom and or dad in to pay for them.

And then use the app to hold a draw and make people pay up front and draw funds if they win.

Wanna be a super jerk block those who get confirmed from using the draw to prevent double dip.

WHO HURT YOU ?

nerd.gif

WHO HURT YOU ?

Adidas apparently. He has some legit points though.

Clearly stated 13 and older. I hope they didn't get it. 

Adi aint tryin to be fair, they milking the hype machine. They absolutely could fix their website, if its not supposed to act that way in the first place, but they wont.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adi aint tryin to be fair, they milking the hype machine. They absolutely could fix their website, if its not supposed to act that way in the first place, but they wont.

I wouldn't spend money to fix my website for one release.

I would just beef up my app.
And use it for NMD's and other releases

Then just make a SNKRS type version and sell all my stuff on there

I wouldn't spend money to fix my website for one release.

I would just beef up my app.
And use it for NMD's and other releases

Then just make a SNKRS type version and sell all my stuff on there

Its not just the yeezys tho. it does the same thing for NMDs and boosts. Startin to think the checkout loop is on purpose and just another form of lottery.

My thoughts have been on this as well, but some people were still able to get on through other devices. I, myself, could not even though I tried 3 others - iPad, iPhone, and 2 different computers. Wifi, LTE, and wired in so I dunno what to think really.

Startin to think the checkout loop is on purpose and just another form of lottery.

if in ny probably rf

OK that makes sense, had a similar experience at Roosevelt when I picked up the PK camo nmds there. Dudes waiting for the guys coming out in the front of the line asking if they are selling lol.

That's surprising, them dudes are usually pretty chill. 
It was surprising to me as well. Picked up PB's there and got nothing but good vibes but picking up 750's was a completely different experience
This was my first and prob only confirmed pickup ever and in the morning everyone was boolin expect the lady in charge of the line bc she was already dealing with those minors like 20 mins into the day.

I would imagine nerves escalated later on in the day

This was in ny right? Which mall?
if in ny probably rf
yup RF

whats the going rate for a size 6?

i have a 6.5 and its too big for my girl and finding a size swap is impossible seems like

WHO HURT YOU ?
he was the kid that had his mom tryna buy his shoes for him but got jumped as soon as he left the store. now he tryna look out for other 12 year olds. jk fam, you do got some legit points tho. when i was 12, i was worried about diablo 2 and counter-strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom