ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Oki-Ni's inevitiable L coming up soon...just wondering if anyone has won an online raffle in here? I don't even try anymore and definitely won't do the "repost this image 3X, tag your family lineage in the comments, send us your girl's nudes" IG contests lol

Yup I won from an image repost raffle on IG.

Am I the only one that didnt get any yeezy yet? Y cant i have no yeezys, been rocking with him since through the wire :smh:

tfw an 11yr reserves a pair and you dont 

Kids outta school with all the new tech gadgets that mommy bought them with the fastest internet speeds while we at work in the bathroom stall waiting on the drop with weak lte speeds

Am I the only one that didnt get any yeezy yet? Y cant i have no yeezys, been rocking with him since through the wire
mean.gif
if only qualifications work like that. Just get some 950's and call it a day. 

if only qualifications work like that. Just get some 950's and call it a day. 

I dont want no dam boots, i want sneakers

lol why are we here? I think i wont post in here until i acquire at least 1 pair

[quote name="BishopStrongBow" url="/t/641717/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-2016-thread-no-lc-pics-please/43800#post_2599[quote="zztops, post: 25999604"]Cause they don't want us to have a bigger pool than Kanye
[/quote]

lol ok? idk what to say to this i just want some 350's

Last edited:
I really hope the next ones don't come out on a Monday like the pics have stated [emoji]128532[/emoji]

he was the kid that had his mom tryna buy his shoes for him but got jumped as soon as he left the store. now he tryna look out for other 12 year olds. jk fam, you do got some legit points tho. when i was 12, i was worried about diablo 2 and counter-strike.

Nah fake tough guy never that...... In fact my whole argument wasn't pro 12 year old. Kids should focus on reading comprehension before coming for someone.....

Have several seats

After taking major L's all weekend, I'm thinking about trading my Oxford Tans and Cash for the 750 Grey/GITD. How much cash would I have to throw in on this trade?

After taking major L's all weekend, I'm thinking about trading my Oxford Tans and Cash for the 750 Grey/GITD. How much cash would I have to throw in on this trade?

Three fiddy....honestly it all depends on a ton of factors...finding someone to do that swap is first tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom