ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pics on feet yet from confirmed yet?

Lol Ill take some after work today.

Picking these up on Saturday was interesting.

Got there around 1020a and there were about 7 ppl waiting to pick theres up too so they lined us up inside the store.

The line would have moved faster but there were 2 kids in front of us with their moms who they wouldnt let pick up their rsvp.

Son had to have been like 12. He didnt have a drivers license and they wouldnt accept their moms ID.

They were eventually pushed to the side so the rest of us could pick up.

Not sure what became of that bc after I paid for mine they werent there anymore

Oh and we had state trooper police at my adidas. Not no Paul Blarts either b. Mogs had guns and everything ready b

Anyway after i scooped, we're walking out the mall and we literally had 5 ppl ask us if we were selling them. Like one after the other. 

The exit was like 40 yards from the adidas store too.

This one dude was hiding behind the escalator with his pair in had still and just hopped out of nowhere asking us to sell it to him :smh:

Shook my head and kept it moving

Bool story right

This was in ny right? Which mall?

In the defense of people asking questions about the dash for sizes on adidas, the last page had 4 responses to dude and ONLY 1 person responded with the correct info to help that person (repped @GrizzlyAnimal  for answering honestly).  I've been keeping up pretty well with the thread, and that is not the first time that is happened, so many 'expert adidas buyers' responding with incorrect info are the ones making it confusing for people who finally got lucky on adidas.  Sarcasm is hard to read from behind the text for newbies.

Keep the info legit and you wont have as many issues with people asking the same questions over and over again.  There are always going to be people who wont read back a few pages, but at least at that point we can refer them to previous pages...

\end rant 

ps.flame suit on for 'didn't read memes' 
laugh.gif

In the defense of people asking questions about the dash for sizes on adidas, the last page had 4 responses to dude and ONLY 1 person responded with the correct info to help that person (repped @GrizzlyAnimal  for answering honestly).  I've been keeping up pretty well with the thread, and that is not the first time that is happened, so many 'expert adidas buyers' responding with incorrect info are the ones making it confusing for people who finally got lucky on adidas.  Sarcasm is hard to read from behind the text for newbies.

Keep the info legit and you wont have as many issues with people asking the same questions over and over again.  There are always going to be people who wont read back a few pages, but at least at that point we can refer them to previous pages...

\end rant 

ps.flame suit on for 'didn't read memes' 
laugh.gif
yup.  that's why i asked.  some are saying it's good to go, but MY experience was the size "-" (for the white UB 1.0s) was that it was cancelled.  not sure if that's the reason, but that's the ONLY adc order that i have placed that didn't have a size, and it was eventually cancelled.  so confusing!

With Oki-Ni's inevitiable L coming up soon...just wondering if anyone has won an online raffle in here? I don't even try anymore and definitely won't do the "repost this image 3X, tag your family lineage in the comments, send us your girl's nudes" IG contests lol

there is a dash/- on every single one of my yeezy, ub, nmd orders dating back since the Turtle Doves 350's and I have not gotten a single cancellation because there was no size indicated. 

Last edited:
Thanks for advise, but I am not being sneaky. I just need to provide for my family, today. Not 3 days later

also, my size goes for $2,500 on Flight currently

Provide for my family dog is it that deep already bro. Plus who says that FC pair selling any time soon.

No pics on feet yet from confirmed yet?

I picked mine up a little over an hour before closing time and found the employees to be salty as hell that I picked up my pear. The employees all assumed I was a reseller :lol: :smh: I then proceeded to walk out and got asked from some guy waiting outside to buy my pear...

Last edited:
I picked mine up a little over an hour before closing time and found the employees to be salty as hell that I picked up my pear. The employees all assumed I was a reseller :lol: :smh: I then proceeded to walk out and got asked from some guy waiting outside to buy my pear...
What store did you pick up from?

give the guy a refund and try to squeeze every single dollar you can out of these shoes because who cares about having principles or living up to an agreement these days, right? In fact whenever I sell a pair of sneakers i tell the guy he has to give me an additional $1 on top of it otherwise i'm cancelling it.
Not just in shoes but every aspect of life. Well said sir. Well said

I would have been paranoid that my pair would have disappeared by then. What would you have done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom