ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You should be ok
Thank you so much
smile.gif
I already to talk to them and it's all good
nthat.gif

Did ok-ni pick the winners for the online raffle yet? I'm still getting emails about the system they used. Still no answers.

New ppl every time a new release, they don't have time to go through the whole thread, the first thing they do is ask the questions
what does that have to do with Adidas checkout system? The question gets asked on every page and every page we all provide multiple posts of the same answer. The no size/dash/"-" thing has been normal on Adidas orders for the longest time. 

need these man..

Whats wild is, some of the people I know with $$  have a history of buying out pairs from shops via the backdoor prior or after release. 

And from the #'s i've seen they aren't offering THAT much for them. I know a guy who was just paying double of what box was for multiple pairs of yeezys (past releases) and shops gave them to him.

Guess it all depends what type of relationship you have with the shop / other favors you do for them on the back end. 

Last edited:
you guys assume the worse. I'm taking final exams this week, pshh

All I am saying is that I was offered $1,200 out the door and getting Pm's for $1,500. with these offers I should be shopping by now

Sorry you guys feel so strongly about my move making.
that's not move making, that's being a slimeball

If adidas fix their checkout maybe ppl will not be asking these questions. I only ordered from adidas maybe twice, because their checkout sucks

Good for you!
checkout is not the reason why people are asking this redundant question
Exactly!

what does that have to do with Adidas checkout system? The question gets asked on every page and every page we all provide multiple posts of the same answer. The no size/dash/"-" thing has been normal on Adidas orders for the longest time. 
you keep taking the words right out of my mouth! Repped.

If you ordered during the 2nd drop you shouldnt worry at all about the - size, instead worry about overselling.

Last edited:
No pics on feet yet from confirmed yet?

Lol Ill take some after work today.

Picking these up on Saturday was interesting.

Got there around 1020a and there were about 7 ppl waiting to pick theres up too so they lined us up inside the store.

The line would have moved faster but there were 2 kids in front of us with their moms who they wouldnt let pick up their rsvp.

Son had to have been like 12. He didnt have a drivers license and they wouldnt accept their moms ID.

They were eventually pushed to the side so the rest of us could pick up.

Not sure what became of that bc after I paid for mine they werent there anymore

Oh and we had state trooper police at my adidas. Not no Paul Blarts either b. Mogs had guns and everything ready b

Anyway after i scooped, we're walking out the mall and we literally had 5 ppl ask us if we were selling them. Like one after the other. 

The exit was like 40 yards from the adidas store too.

This one dude was hiding behind the escalator with his pair in had still and just hopped out of nowhere asking us to sell it to him 
mean.gif

Shook my head and kept it moving

Bool story right

Im meticulously going over my collection of DS shoes to soften the sticker shock in the event I can't get these at retail. Hate when this happens.., lol.

Bro, these days ppl are after the Yeezy, NMD and ultra boost from adidas, that brings a lot of usage to their site, any other day you could checkout with ease in adidas. You get the same question asked because ppl not in the thread everyday they have things to do, so maybe it's the first time they get through on adidas with a hype release and first time they see a - on their order. You question was is this the first time they order from adidas, maybe yes for a hype release, because adidas checkout system sucks on hype release.

No pics on feet yet from confirmed yet?

Lol Ill take some after work today.

Picking these up on Saturday was interesting.

Got there around 1020a and there were about 7 ppl waiting to pick theres up too so they lined us up inside the store.

The line would have moved faster but there were 2 kids in front of us with their moms who they wouldnt let pick up their rsvp.

Son had to have been like 12. He didnt have a drivers license and they wouldnt accept their moms ID.

They were eventually pushed to the side so the rest of us could pick up.

Not sure what became of that bc after I paid for mine they werent there anymore

Oh and we had state trooper police at my adidas. Not no Paul Blarts either b. Mogs had guns and everything ready b

Anyway after i scooped, we're walking out the mall and we literally had 5 ppl ask us if we were selling them. Like one after the other. 

The exit was like 40 yards from the adidas store too.

This one dude was hiding behind the escalator with his pair in had still and just hopped out of nowhere asking us to sell it to him 
mean.gif

Shook my head and kept it moving

Bool story right
sounds like EVERY ONE'S story for their Confirmed pickup. Lol it's nothing new
Bro, these days ppl are after the Yeezy, NMD and ultra boost from adidas, that brings a lot of usage to their site, any other day you could checkout with ease in adidas. You get the same question asked because ppl not in the thread everyday they have things to do, so maybe it's the first time they get through on adidas with a hype release and first time they see a - on their order. You question was is this the first time they order from adidas, maybe yes for a hype release, because adidas checkout system sucks on hype release.
I didn't ask that question. I said that people don't know about the "-" for their size thing and ask about it on every page and every page we give answers and yet people on the next page will still ask that question. Just saying that it's not hard to go back ONE page or go back on ANY page and find the answer to this. 

Santa Monica had 3 pairs not picked up. Well, adidas rep came by to pick them up Sunday. Crazy the amount of control on these. 

On to the uncaged boost later this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom