ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
  replies killin me

Adi aint tryin to be fair, they milking the hype machine. They absolutely could fix their website, if its not supposed to act that way in the first place, but they wont.

They are trying to be fair which is why that randomly lottery was developed instead of the usual FCFS... In all fairness, you can't accurately test a website for these conditions. The amount of traffic they received in that time frame, can't be duplicated in a test environment to test their programming.. which is why every other release improvements are made.

Fly shi only.. i follow that guy

Hate to be that guy but how long until tracking usually starts working after the shipping confirmation email? (Got it yesterday around 8:20pm eastern) Never ordered before from adc since they don't ship to PR but decided to try and ship it to my brothers house. Thanks in advance!

Hate to be that guy but how long until tracking usually starts working after the shipping confirmation email? (Got it yesterday around 8:20pm eastern) Never ordered before from adc since they don't ship to PR but decided to try and ship it to my brothers house. Thanks in advance!
You live in the US? I didnt get my shipping confirm yet and im still waiting. But give it 12-24 hours

Adi aint tryin to be fair, they milking the hype machine. They absolutely could fix their website, if its not supposed to act that way in the first place, but they wont.

They are trying to be fair which is why that randomly lottery was developed instead of the usual FCFS... In all fairness, you can't accurately test a website for these conditions. The amount of traffic they received in that time frame, can't be duplicated in a test environment to test their programming.. which is why every other release improvements are made.

Not sure what improvements youve seen, their website begs to be botted cuz automation is the only way to checkout for most of their releases.This isnt their first release. They can gauge the traffic by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom