Adidas TUBULAR Thread

did you order homie?

I seen you tight about 2016 so I figured I'd help lol.

I ordered mine from caliroots. wanted these since July so I don't care. plus black seems to be scarce

Yeah I did, so that means they're going to be readily available haha. Oh well, now I can relax and play with my kids. Thankfully PayPal gave me a not horrible rate for my Canuck buck.

Thanks again!

URL for Kith Dooms is out - stay woke 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
So what is the difference between the tubular nova vs tubular radial? Is it the same shoe?

Aaand now someone PM'd me saying the Kith link was patched lol - not sure if that's true

Overall, use at your own risk. Good luck

Last edited:
guys u don't need early links for kith. Just have to be fast on the keyboard.

This can't be harder then homages...if u can cook on those I'm sure u can on these.

Gonna shoot for black dooms. Already checked out on CNY Dooms and Carolina Foams |I told myself i would start this year off with no shoe purchases in January

REALLLLLY wanna go for the RFs.... cant decide whether to go for wc4, these, ovos...

^^^You overpaid^^

Been live on Oneness. Copped like 30 min ago. 

**Oneness is a little tweaked and I have had my personal issues with them, but I am hoping they fix it this time and handle business correctly**

Retail is what 150? tax and shipping another 20-25. I aint tripping on the extra $19 8)

Back
Top Bottom